[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I replace touchwiz for nova launcher on my note 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: nova.png (85 KB, 699x395) Image search: [Google]
nova.png
85 KB, 699x395
Should I replace touchwiz for nova launcher on my note 4?
>>
File: nobody cares.jpg (77 KB, 474x393) Image search: [Google]
nobody cares.jpg
77 KB, 474x393
>>51957595
>>
Yes. TouchWiz a shit.
>>
Not to mention it's 3mb, free, and a choice you can easily go back on. Try it ya dummy.
>>
Best launcher ever.
>>
Was this retarded thread necessary?
>>
Nova is great however to get full control necessary to make it work for you, you might want to drop the 3 dollars it requires to purchase. Either way play with it and try out other launcher apps. Also if you don't want to pay try Google rewards, it's an app that slowly gives you Google play money and you only have to fill out surveys every once in a while.
>>
Aviate launcher because it's simple as fuck and not slow
>>
>>51957768
/thread

OP is a fag if that's a serious question. And a fag if its not.
>>
>>51957595
I did, long time ago.
Memory use is a bit high, but meh.

Average mem use:
> Nova ~350mb
> Touchwiz ~220mb
> Apex ~250mb
> Google Now ~100mb or less

Same widgets and stuff of course.
I also like Apex because it's got that "iOS" folder design that can display 9 icons in preview instead of the 4 in Nova.

On the other hand, I can set "Home Launcher" to the "App Search" activity of Nova.
Like I long press the home button, and the App Drawer pops up with the search opened and keyboard popped up. It's fucking comfy.

Try them both, imo.
>>
>use KISS launcher
>33~50mb ram usage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.