[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do with almost half a kilometer of led strips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: led.gif (121 KB, 647x432) Image search: [Google]
led.gif
121 KB, 647x432
What should I do with almost half a kilometer of led strips?
>>
>>51950872
stick it up your ass and walk around like a christmas tree
>>
File: 9657904075_ecb21f583b_b.jpg (379 KB, 749x1024) Image search: [Google]
9657904075_ecb21f583b_b.jpg
379 KB, 749x1024
Ascend to a higher realm of existence
>>
Sell em, its the perfect time for it now. Some shop or small business would take them for sure. Or just offer to put them up yourself for money.
>>
Set up a landing site for ayylmaos.
>>
>>51951265
This, if you got em free or cheap you could make massive bank on them
>>
>>51950872
make your home aesthetic for christmas
>>
Line a go kart track with it, turn off the lights, and pretend you're in Tron.
>>
>>51950872
Write a note. Leave it somewhere and attach it to the light rope. Run it through a remote area like a forest or sewer. Have it lead to a locked box with a note that says find the key. The key is hidden somewhere along the lit line. Once they find it they can open the box. Inside is a map with locations circled, $100, a knife, some cough medicine and a flashlight along with another note that says: It begins. At each of the circled areas is either a key or a box. For each box there is a unique key hidden somewhere within the circle. Inside each box is $20 and more batteries for the flashlight as well as a line of a riddle. Once all the riddle parts are assembled and solved they can figure out where to find the last box and inside is a trap that blows flame in the persons face when they open it. If they survive that then underneath the trap is a condom, some lube, a dildo, and a copy of Rush Hour 3 on HD DVD.
>>
>>51953956
do this
>>
>>51953956
Op do this.
>>
>>51953956
This
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.