[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
power outage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1402059803264.jpg (78 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1402059803264.jpg
78 KB, 768x1024
I disconnected my pc from power with my foot and suddenly i sat in the dark. After turning on my circuit breaker for my flat again, i noticed my pc wont boot. I tried the trick where you hold the power switch for a minute and i took the cmos battery out for a minute. My psu (thermaltake berlin) is supposed to have "industrial grade protection" lol. Anything else i can try before buying a new psu? Big thanks in advance lads
>>
File: PSU-PinOut.jpg (161 KB, 458x414) Image search: [Google]
PSU-PinOut.jpg
161 KB, 458x414
>>51947385
try to manually connect PS_ON to COM with a paperclip in the psu block. see if it starts up and the fan spins up.
>>
>>51947385
Check if inside the PSU theres a fuse, maybe its burnt.
>>
>>51947385
Post feet with timestamp, your feet may have electronegatively charged the PSU's micronized polyfuses, if that's the case, I'll need a screenshot of the PSU's internals and its schematic, so I can pinpoint the issue and help you de-electronegatyve the micronized polyfuses to re-anodize them.

Just post feet.
>>
File: fuse.jpg (17 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
fuse.jpg
17 KB, 400x301
>>51948741
yes also this.
first if there's switches on the back, maybe a fuse selector. then open it and look for one. give it a replacement or, if you don't care about burning your house down next time, solder a thin wire across the gap.
>>
>>51947385
When you said you disconnected power with your foot, it turned me on.
>>
File: 1446092956399.jpg (397 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446092956399.jpg
397 KB, 1000x1500
>>51948839
yeah do it
>>
>>51948852
me 2
>>
>>51947385
I always fetishized people like you, OP, it turns me on to imagine a literal plebian, with slightly brown skin, a small penis, and an even smaller brain like you, OP, who uses his foot to do things like turn on and off power, I like to imagine them sticking their filthy feet in my white ass, I want him to stick it in so hard it makes me bleed, it's a huge turn-on for me when my O- blood mixes with his plebe A or B positive blood, his cells which contain DNA full of such an inferior genetic pool, rubbing against my cells with a significantly purer gene pool, I'm so hard right now.
>>
>>51948925
(cont.)
I want you to dominate me OP, I want to be your bitch. I want you to inflate my belly with your inferior sperms, I want you to pull my hair and demean me, I want you to rape me; to abuse me, to make me your slave, I want to taste your sperm, to swallow your seed, I want you to piss in my mouth, in my ass, on my chest, I want to suckle on your nipple, on your toes, I want you to kiss me; to have your chest touch my chest, oh god I'm so hard.
>>
>>51948925
>>51949002
wtf
>>
bump 4 feet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.