[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450534699716s.jpg (4 KB, 250x131) Image search: [Google]
1450534699716s.jpg
4 KB, 250x131
It passed
>>
and all they had to do was attach it to a mandatory spending bill
>>
>>51946458
who cares?
>>
good. less tax payer dollars going to multiple agencies trying to get the same data.
>>
>>51946482
/thread
I've got nothing to worry about, I don't do anything illegal.
>>
>>51946494
As long as they don't come in the way of my video games, I don't give a shit.
>>
Just goes to show that any kind of draconian legislature can be snuck in and passed with little to no opposition. Today it's this and tomorrow it's sending dissidents to the FEMA camps. Im seriously considering leaving this country.
>>
>>51946538
nobody cares about you, you fag. Go back to enjoying video games and stop pretending you're important.
>>
>>51946538
You should
>>
File: 1449974448405.png (673 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1449974448405.png
673 KB, 960x640
>>51946570
>before Snowden
Warrantless mass surveillance of citizens is the stuff of dystopian fiction! The government could never be that corrupt!

>after Snowden
lol it's not like they would wath me anyway lol why are you so paranoid who cares what are you a tinfoil lol
>>
>>51946585
nobody but special snowflakes (hint: linux users) thought the government cared about them.
>>
>>51946538
WHY CONTAIN IT?
>>
>>51946458
> CISA

More warrantless data slurping with less parallel construction required to use it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.