[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry another one of these threads is here but I'm just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: whybotnetwhyy.jpg (33 KB, 647x450) Image search: [Google]
whybotnetwhyy.jpg
33 KB, 647x450
Sorry another one of these threads is here but I'm just wondering, Has windows 10 actually been improved somewhat since it's release? Is there any changes that would make the OS more tolerable to upgrade to?
>>
>>51945050
How is it may I ask?
>>
>>51945054
You may not
>>
>>51945063
Well then. If you are going to be that way. Not that difficult answering a quick question is it?
>>
It's horrible... Don't go near it. Stick with 8.1 if necessary.
>>
>>51945045
It did improve but you have 50/50 chance to get a working W10 installation.
>>
>>51945505
Right, thank you anon
>>
>>51945471
I have 7 at the moment so I think I'm all good unless 7 is a bit of a risk too. I heard there was extended support with 7 till 2020 though so that's why I'm still on it
>>
>>51945074

Look up threshhold upgrade 2 you faggot
>>
>>51945778
Aight will do. Thanks fag
>>
stick to 8.0 if you don't want the gwx.exe adware, or 8.1 if you want the latest good version of windows.

windows 10 is pure cancer
>>
>>51945788
Noted. GWX is one sticky bastard. Got rid of it all eventually but it feels like its presence is still there
>>
>>51945788
>stick to 8.0 if you don't want the gwx.exe adware
Funny enough, Windows 8.0 is currently the most expensive version of windows and barely available anymore. It's also the only Windows without telemetry or the Windows 10 update crap.
>>
>>51945797
I just uninstalled update KB3035583 and it was completely gone. Wasn't that hard.
>>
>>51945471
>>51945788
There is literally nothing wrong with Windows 10
>>
>tfw microsoft wont fuck off with popups asking if i want to install win10
>click "No thanks"
>"Starting installation...."
>what no fuck off
>click cancel
>boot up pc next day
>BOOTMGR is missing
>reinstall and lose game save files and some music ive bought

thanks microfuck for literally shoving your poxy OS down my throat. i guess losing that stuff is kind of my fault because i didn't put the drive in another pc to check if there was anything worth saving, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place
>>
>>51947635
this tbqh fàm, also it feels good to finally have a legit activated copy of windows after 20 years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.