[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
overpriced garbage. why do people buy this shit, apple clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: iphone6-plan-201409.jpg (68 KB, 364x525) Image search: [Google]
iphone6-plan-201409.jpg
68 KB, 364x525
overpriced garbage. why do people buy this shit, apple clearly is basing their market around luxury goods and not customer satisfaction.
>>
I'm not an iFag but whenever I've tried one out it does seem like the apps are much higher quality than what you generally find on Android. Especially dumb shit like games.

So if pretty apps is all you care about I can see why people would get one.
>>
File: bb.png (159 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
159 KB, 800x670
Best Buy is dumping the 16GB model for a buck (with contract) this weekend.
>>
It's a status symbol.

It signifies you're poor but want to fit in with the rich guys.
>>
>no customer satisfaction
I would say you havent had one in your hands for longer than 5 minutes, but I do think you just simply never touched one
This thing flies, what I want in a phone is reliability, and theres nothing quite like the iphone, any of them, bougth my iphone 5 on release, its almost 2016 and still works like a charm, and I know of people that still use 4s because it just works fine. Also, tell a phone that you leave overnight and when you wake up its stil in the same battery %, after 3 years of daily use
>>
File: customersatisfaction.png (63 KB, 584x287) Image search: [Google]
customersatisfaction.png
63 KB, 584x287
>overpriced garbage. why do people buy this shit, apple clearly is basing their market around luxury goods and not customer satisfaction.
Windows Phones has the lowest customer satisfaction.
>>
>>51944703

That's because most people are too dumb to figure out WP. Seriously.

Well that, and no apps.
>>
>>51944721
>people are too dumb to figure out WP
Thats a nice premise.
>>
>>51944721
wp is basically ios without the superior cpu and flash memory of the iphone´s hw, why even bother?
>>
>>51944628
>So if pretty apps is all you care about I can see why people would get one.

Is this really the only reason people buy them? I can't think of any other reasons. They don't even look as expensive as other phones nowadays and that's why I feel like people used to buy them, to look like they were pretty well off.
>>
>>51944750
Another reason is probably that when they were quite a bit head a few years ago a lot of people bought them and they're locked into the ecosystem.
>>
>>51944775
Most kids buy them. They want to fit in.
>>
>>51944783
This too actually, whenever I see kids with phones today they usually have the 5C or 5S.

I guess it's cool to have or something.
>>
>>51944660
This guy has a point, you don't buy them for their features, you buy them to look the part.
>>
>>51944807
>>51944660
The software is just clearly better and I'm not even using one.
>>
Why would anyone buy that piece of shit over the galaxy s6?
>>
File: magic_mouse_2_charging.jpg (26 KB, 938x525) Image search: [Google]
magic_mouse_2_charging.jpg
26 KB, 938x525
Apple has continued to fuck up since steve died, they are just hanging on to his legacy, his products at the moment
>>
>>51944832
>Shitty RAM management
>Shitty battery
>S6

Pick all three
>>
>>51944845
>>Shitty RAM management
>>Shitty battery
it's not like the majority of people buying them give a shit about the specs though. they literally just buy one to fit in which is pretty lame
>>
apple is shit imo, they make hipster products
>>
File: 220px-Bait3D_poster.jpg (33 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bait3D_poster.jpg
33 KB, 220x326
>>51944598
>>
>>51944837
Wtf am I looking at?
>>
>>51944598

>Apple basing their market around luxury goods
>and not customer satisfaction.

>Implying they don't have the highest customer satisfaction of any smartphone brand.

poorfag, pls go
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.