[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple won.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: androidbtfo.png (263 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
androidbtfo.png
263 KB, 855x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbSkAsYEME

Apple finally invented microwave charging
ANDROID IS FINISHED
>>
File: 1439784611151.jpg (9 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1439784611151.jpg
9 KB, 255x234
Man I love fucking with people who know absolutely nothing about radiation and think it's just some magic dickery dook.
>>
>>51943673
Why is it that every single iphone I see has a cracked screen?
>>
>>51943724
Because replacing the screen at a Apple store cost just as much as a new phone.
>>
>>51943998
no its 100$,used to be more expensive but its not now.If you cant aford that why the fuck you have an iPhone
>>
>>51944011
Because people go into debt for the latest fasion statement.
Atleast when it comes to iPhones.
They pay huge amounts for the phone and then can't afford getting it repaired.
>>
>>51944025
>fasion statement
I guess it suck to be normie that cant afford his basic needs to fit in.
>>
>>51944044
It's a shitty group if you need a iPhone to fit in.
>>
>>51943724

Because Applefags don't replace the screen. They wait for the next generation only a year later and upgrade their phone on their contract.
>>
>>51943998
>>51944057
If Apple products are so good, why do their screens get cracked so often?
>>
>>51944182
They don't, honestly. They are as durable as most phones.
>>
>>51944182
That's the thing, they aren't.
It's all about the apple logo on the back.
>>
>>51944011

You'd expect to get good build quality for the price you're paying for it. Don't iPhones use gorilla glass?
>>
>>51944193
mad
>>
>>51944192
>average android phone from 2011, fallen countless times and just has a bunch of scratches on front
>appletard phones from 6 months ago, every single one is cracked
I mean android is kinda shit, but why do so many people have a cucking fetish?
>>
>>51944262

I've dropped my 5s plenty of times and it's not cracked
>>
>>51944225
>gorilla
It's African American, you racist pig!
>>
>I mean, it is cracked but everything works perfectly fine

It really astonishes me how a lot of people can just walk around with a spiderweb on their screen like that and pretend nothing is wrong. Sometimes I mention it to someone like "bro, your screen is cracked?!". And he is like "oh, oh, you mean this? yeah it fell once". Like what the.
>>
>>51944379
>Hurr durr, look at me I'm retarded
>>
>>51944182
First of all, they're not good anymore. They used to be beautiful and well built, but now they're ugly garbage. Second, iPhones are the go-to phone for everyone who doesn't know anything about anything, and they don't respect their own shit enough to be careful with it.
>>
>>51944182
iPhones are optimized for looks over crack resistance.
>>
>>51944420
Colleague of mine will only replace his iPhone screen when it starts cutting his finger.

His reason being: new screens only last a couple of months before they get a cracked again.
>>
>>51944269

I've dropped my Oneplus One a few times. The only way to tell this is that the aluminum layer between the screen's glass and the sandstone body is slightly dented. It's hard to notice at a glance though.
>>
i never use cases and have never cracked a phone screen in my life. am i the 1%?
>>
>>51945333
you and me both anon.

I did however put a Nokia 8310 through the wash years ago - that pretty much fucked it - be golden since.
>>
>>51943724
Because they aren't Droid turbo 2's
>>
>>51944225
No, they use a special ion strengthened glass lol
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.