[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/, i just ordered a new SSD and while i could clone my current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Hi /g/, i just ordered a new SSD and while i could clone my current one, i decided i'm gonna do a clean reinstall and setup all the stuff up again.
So Windows 7 or Windows 10?
>>
File: 1445311716435.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1445311716435.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>Windows
Get a load of this autist
>>
>>51938865
nice meme
>>
>>51938865
You pc bruh?
>>
well if you want a shit crap of spyware then go to windows 10

if you want a simple one but still can get spyware if you use windows update
windows 7

if you don't want none of them, then chose another os. like one of those linux distros , ubuntu,linux mint or zorin os
>>
>convert functional mouse&keyboard UI to touch UI

>release first party touch devices with keyboards and trackpads

>vast majority of third party devices are non-touch

is microsoft retarded?
>>
>>51940093
apparently yes
>>
both are botnets ridden with backdoors, people justifying ANY windows operating system with privacy concerns are delusional

I'd use 10 because if I'm in the botnet I'd like to have the premium botnet experience
>>
>>51940093
win10 doesn't have the autismetro anon, win10 is basically win7 with flat design and easier to use for the general public, they did hide the 'advanced' stuff pretty deep though. But 'windows key + x' is very convenient. And let's not forget dx12.
>>
If all you care about is >muh vidya then w10

else;
w7;
End.
>>
>>51940093
It's the same one foot in motive that almost killed apple in the 90's.
>>
sometimes i wish reactos was stable and beat the shit out of windows crap
>>
>>51940155
dx12 remains to be seen, WDDM2.0 is pretty nifty compared to 1.1 in 7 though.
>>
>>51940272
If ReactOS gained any kind of traction or functionality then M$ would take their asses to court so fast you wouldn't believe. Even if they couldn't prove shit legally they would keep throwing money at their lawyers until ReactOS died in their tracks.
>>
>>51940353
yes i know
>>
>>51940080
Remember folks, Linux is easy to install and supports all of your favorite programs like gimp, and.... uhh.... wine.
>>
>>51940871
Don't forget uname, cowsay and lynx - the official neckbeard toolset for desktop threads.
>>
File: THE STATE OF -g-.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
THE STATE OF -g-.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>>51938845
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.