[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fucking normies don't even use computers except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1420756861584.jpg (120 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1420756861584.jpg
120 KB, 800x450
>tfw fucking normies don't even use computers except for work, just crappy spying chinese tablets
>tfw in like 5 years the word "internet" will come out of use – there will only be "facebook", "snapchat" etc
>tfw everybody will be under constant surveillance, deprived from privacy and stupefied
>>
>tfw fucking normies don't even use computers except for work, just crappy spying chinese tablets
Every normie that had a job which consisted of anything remotely related to technology always used a windows pc or a macbook
>tfw in like 5 years the word "internet" will come out of use – there will only be "facebook", "snapchat" etc
why would this ever happen, seriously, what made you consider this
>tfw everybody will be under constant surveillance, deprived from privacy and stupefied
But that's already happened. If i walk out of my home, a dozen CCTV cameras can track my movements
>>
The future will be glorious, especially once 4chan gets shut down
>>
>>51928772
I'm not sure what you think a computer is.
Don't be retarded.
>>tfw everybody will be under constant surveillance, deprived from privacy and stupefied

Already the case. Shit everything you type here is already archived for future generations.
>>
Desktop applications become nothing more than chromium programs linking to webservers running node/webkit
Computers will become cheaper and smaller in everyday use usage because it's all processed on a cloud based application.
Applications like this exist already, such as gaming chat discord.

Developers see a benefit to this because it's a lot easier to create applications that work on all operating systems, because chromium runs it's own virtual system.
>>
>>51928840
I meant PC's of course. And I'm already seeing people who don't even use Google and the only games they play is Farmville-like shit. They literally switch from Messenger to Snapchat when they want to send a picture.
>>51928812
How would they learn how to use desktop computers in job? They only know what to click and when.
>>
>>51928881
That's ok, but I'm just saying the "social media" commercial shit slowly becomes the only activity that people use internet for. It was meant for scientific usage, communication… and just look what is it now.
Also all the mobile operating systems are a fucking crap. They can suck off all the debit from your card with a misclick and they're loaded with ads. And no matter if it's iOS, Windows 10 or Android – everything lags hundred times more than fucking ME. It's scary how people can even use it.
>>
>>51929024
You are upset because people are using it for fun? The Internet is still being used for those original applications you know. In fact you seem to have a problem with how it's being used for communication the most.
>>
>>51929077
Is showing off your ugly face with tons of make-up considered fun? Is spilling money for fucking pictures in a game fun? Is it still a mean of communication? What will the future "post-pc" generation become? Stupid anti-social zombies?
>>
File: 250px-Freenet_logo.svg.png (10 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
250px-Freenet_logo.svg.png
10 KB, 250x168
>>51928772
join us where it is safe, freenet is the codeword
>>
>>51929939
Weird way to spell ipfs, senpai.
>>
>>51929962
not censorship proof, thus not free,
>>
File: superman.jpg (10 KB, 261x208) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
10 KB, 261x208
>>51928881
>tfw Chromium + WebKit takes longer to compile than the Linux kernel + coreutils + glibc + X11 + Xfce

It's really its own OS.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.