[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the left: lg g4 22/11/2015 On the right: lg g4 16/06/2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151218-WA0017.jpg (81 KB, 1600x898) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151218-WA0017.jpg
81 KB, 1600x898
On the left: lg g4 22/11/2015
On the right: lg g4 16/06/2015

Seems that lg changed the screen with a cheaper one.

Does anyone notice that?
>>
>>51928330
>brightness
>viewing angles
>life of screen
>could just be the shit camera
who knows who the fuck cares?

saged bcus your shitty marketing campaign is both dumb and gay
>>
>>51928373
/thread
>>
>>51928373
>>51928396
>damage control
>>
I've had 3 LG phones and two LG monitors in the past 2 years and every single one of them was absolute trash apart from one which was almost bearable but still trash.

I avoid that company like the plague now.
>>
>>51928330
Yeah, that doesn't look good. If it's any solace, know that Sony had a problem with this where they used two different screens on the same phone at launch, with one being dramatically better than the other. Apple screwed up by having two processors that differed a lot in battery life.

Point is, they all suck, and in this case, it just so happens that LG sucks a lot (seeing as how the screen is one of it's major selling points).

Return it, and buy something with an AMOLED screen. Though I hope you like Samsung, because that's all you got if you want a good one,
>>
>>51928330
>month/day/year

fuck off faggot. I don't have time to decode your dates. use the British system like the rest of the world.
>>
>>51928435
Samshill detected.
>>
>>51928461
Actually I have a Windows phone now, I never bothered with Samsung since they're just iClones for poorfags.

Also I'm being serious, I took one phone back 3 times before coming to terms it wasn't defected unit and the actual screen they were selling them with.
>>
LG g4 owners BTFO / suicide watch / kuck'd / etc
>>
>>51928459
>Not using Year/Month/Day

Yeah that's why the British bends over for China now.
>>
>>51928459
fuck off burgerland
>>
>>51928373
They are both new, same brightness, same view angle, the camera is the g4 camera
>>
>>51928330
Did you change the color temperature OP? AFAIK LG uses it's own screens, so it would be weird for them to use different types.
>>
Based 2015-12-18, Order of greatness, biggest first

I can see murica at play there
>>
>>51928459
the fuck?
British use day/month/year
he is using the british system

You sperged hard m8
>>
>>51928926
unless murrica has decided on 22 months now
>>
>>51928823

OP did the same, just in reversed order: day/month/year. Text on display is in Italian, so no surprise, as this is the most common date format around here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.