[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you talk to your computer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1430747723297.gif (978 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1430747723297.gif
978 KB, 500x362
Do you talk to your computer?
>>
>>51927959
I yell to my computer.
>>
If I'm angry, I yell at it. It's the only thing I can abuse without a conscious thought of moral degradation.
>>
>>51927959
mfw I created a chatbot to talk to.
>>
>>51927959
No, I'm scared about secret microphones in the room the NSA planted to listen to my every conversation.
>>
>>51927971
>>51927983
I don't think your computers will enjoy doing their jobs while being yelled at. Be nice to your computers for less errors.
>>
>>51927959
I play Mozart to her.
>>
Yell at my computer when the program I give it does weird unexpected things. Yell at it when hardware breaks. Praise it when my software runs correctly.

We're in a pretty abusive relationship.
>>
>>51928004
my nigga
>>
>>51927994
In ten years your brain will be directly connected to the Internet

It's the grande finale of the Internet of Things
>>
>>51928026
To be honest. This would be heaven. Infinite existence, infinite information inside an expanding net universe, infinite life.

Only bad thing: It may not be for free.
>>
>>51928026
>internet
You mean NSA/Google or as I've come to call it recently NSA+Google?
>>
This is not Chobits anon, you don't talk to computers or try to fuck them
>>
>>51928026
In <10 years we'll realize the internet in and of itself is a sentient network.
>>
>>51928090
More like plastic memories with the planned obsolescence every 9 years and such
>>
>>51927959
>Installs the botnet AKA microdik winsmore10
TFW CORTANA, GO FUCK URSELF
>>
>Cortana, search for "cortana r34" on ixquick
anyone got the comic?
>>
I talk to myself sometimes to document what I'm doing so I'll remember as I'm trying to process shit faster instead or mentally remembering it based on the thought alone

If the computer was listening and acting that would make shit easier
>>
I will yell at programs or webpages when they do stupid shit that is in conflict with what I am trying to accomplish, but never the computer itself.
>>
I just have sex with my computer
>>
File: 1437820402543.jpg (10 KB, 193x224) Image search: [Google]
1437820402543.jpg
10 KB, 193x224
>>51929641
What do you think females are for?!
>>
>>51929755
My computer is an Amiga.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.