[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta choose between the Xperia C5 Ultra Nexus 6P LG G4 Nexus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: phpqqiinn.jpg (518 KB, 970x609) Image search: [Google]
phpqqiinn.jpg
518 KB, 970x609
Gotta choose between the

Xperia C5 Ultra
Nexus 6P
LG G4
Nexus 5x
Sony Experia aqua.
I....Iphone 5c

By tomorrow

The C5 looks very tempting but it looks fucking huge.

I can't decide.
>>
>>51924749
I have the G4.
I like it.
Depends on what you're into.
>>
File: nokia_n9_review_sg_571-820x420.jpg (77 KB, 820x420) Image search: [Google]
nokia_n9_review_sg_571-820x420.jpg
77 KB, 820x420
>>51924749
Honestly you should try the Nokia N9, you can get one of them for pretty cheap

It's a full GNU/Linux mobile phone that runs everything, has revolutionary UX that no phone today has matched and DOES NOT LAG unlike all options you've listed but the iPhone

It's design is also top notch, symmetrical in all axis and uses a combo of AMOLED + Clearblack that only other phone that uses it is Lumia 950, the whole OS is designed that you can't even distinguish where the screen starts and ends
>>
6p or 5x if you want android and can handle the slighter complexity over iphone. IPhone if you want just werks with not much options.
>>
iPhone 6
>>
To make it clear which I should have mentioned beforehand is that I am upgrading from a moto g (2nd gen)
>>
>>51924749
Is go for G4
>>
>>51924769
Oh, OP. I had the 5C before the G4.
Don't buy the 5C.

Just get the G4.
>>
>>51924827
This desu senpai
>>
File: IMG_20150822_013511.jpg (47 KB, 523x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150822_013511.jpg
47 KB, 523x476
>>51924787
>tfw you have four n9s
>>
The 6P you idiot
>>
>>51924749
Jailbroken iPhone.
Don't touch Android, Jailbroken iPhone is the true master race. You're a peasant if you touch Andriod.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.