[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Portable bluetooth speaker for $100 or less?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Trying to decide what speaker I should get but I have no clue where to start.
>>
Whatever direction is opposite of that abomination would be a good start.
>>
>>51924263
Like I said I have no clue where to start
>>
>>51924298
First off, you should pick something that doesn't look so terrible. I don't know what you want from /g/

Search for Bluetooth Portable Speaker on Amazon, type in the price range you're comfortable with, and read the reviews.
>>
>>51924329
Welp just like so many people say that the Audio Technica ATH M50x are the best headphones you can buy for under 200, I was hoping many people have the same opinion on a portable BT speaker.
>>
Bumping this for you, maybe someone will want to offer assistance.
>>
>>51924255
I bought one of those cheap ones for $15 at Fry's earlier this year. Works great except when the battery is low it'll say 'battery low' every 10-15 seconds over and over until it dies.
>>
What are you using it for?
I can think of only a few answers where headphones are not acceptable.

Don't be that nigger.
>>
Build your own. Instructables and links everywhere.

It's not hard to do it yourself, even to a complete novice.
>>
File: images-25.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
I got myself a speaker from China for 15 aud 3 years ago.
Single 3w speaker, very loud, very clear sound.
Not the best, but for that price is very worth it.
Bluetooth too.
Model: s10

Look it up.

Pic related, i got the blue one.
>>
>>51924549
Thanks!
>>
>>51924585
Eh you know, I already have great headphones but have been lacking some good portable speakers. Used for things like going to sleep to music or doing chores and I want some music on.
>>
>>51924575
While I don't feel like spending over 100 I do want to spend a little bit of money to ensure some quality in the headphones.
>>
File: chromecast-audio.png (1 MB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
chromecast-audio.png
1 MB, 1200x674
>>51924710
So why not get a proper sound system? If you want to make it "smart" hook up a Chromecast to it
>>
>>51924732
headphones or speakers?
>>
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-bluetooth-speaker/
>>
>>51925197
this
Take the $150 and put it toward a receiver and decent speakers, floor or bookshelf it doesnt matter in your case
Check goodwill, salvation army, these things are dirt cheap, just make sure it doesn't have ants living in it
As an added bonus you can now have your friends over to listen to music and smoke crack, play checkers etc. This is always be more fun with a proper stereo setup.
if you really need something to listen to while you do laundry, learn to whistle.
Also, do your own homework next time and dont count on 4chan to talk you out of making poor decisions with your money
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.