[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that if you are looking for headphones strictly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Just a reminder that if you are looking for headphones strictly for sound quality you're doing it wrong. You buy headphones because they are portable, so buying something stylish should also be considered when purchasing. If you're dwelling in your mom's basement and have nothing to hide, you can easily use speakers.
>>
Gay
>>
>>51924245
Do you take studio headphones the size of your fedora to school anon?
>>
>>51924289
You say that like there is something wrong with being gay.
>>
>>51924245
>using speakers
>letting mommy hear you fapping to chinese cartoons
>>
File: cU7R798.jpg (33 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
cU7R798.jpg
33 KB, 540x960
>>51924620
The real question is, why would you care if someone did?
Grow up, not everyone still lives in 'who has the best looking clothing' mentality of school.

I guess this goes for the TrollOP as well.
>>
File: 1447477097894.jpg (11 KB, 257x331) Image search: [Google]
1447477097894.jpg
11 KB, 257x331
>>51924638
>You say that like there is something wrong with being gay.
>>
>>51924638
It is very much in line with the definition of mental illness.
It's socially acceptable now, for the most part, but fundamentally it's an illness and thus 'wrong'.
>>
>>51924638
Shut up, faggot
>>
>stylish headphones

What is it 2002 again
>>
>>51924779
Have you been outside in the last 4 years?
Stylish is super rad now, functionality is totally bogus, dude.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.