[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's see how smart /g/ is. :) You have to guess what obscure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Let's see how smart /g/ is.
:)
You have to guess what obscure electronic I have posted, and then post your own.
If you guess an electronic, you win 1 point.
If you post an electronic no one guesses, you win 1 point. The electronic device has to be from a major brand, old, and/or influential in one way or another. I'll post the winner once thread dies. Oh, and you can't google it.
I'll begin with the attached image. What is it?
>>
DD 8 electronic book player
>>
How the fuck are you intelligent by just back searching the image? You could teach a monkey to do that.
>>
>>51922175
what part of:
"Oh, and you can't google it"
don't you understand
>>
>>51922147
+1 point for 22147
>>
>>51922196
What part of you have no control over anonymous people on the internet. People are still going to do it dumbass.
>>
>>51922234
you're part of the cancer killing /g/
>>
next up, from a very hated brand
>>
>>51922196
This is the same logic as when professors give you a quiz through browsers and say "Don't Google the questions". People still do it?
>>
>>51922241
Butthurt rulemaster is angry his game is dumb as fuck
>>
File: 121024043129-g3aio-level1-1.jpg (17 KB, 407x190) Image search: [Google]
121024043129-g3aio-level1-1.jpg
17 KB, 407x190
next up, from a very hated company
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19 KB, 288x199) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19 KB, 288x199
>>51922175
You don't have to google it the name of it is in the file name retard
>>
square up
>>
>>51922271
power mac g3 all in one

now fuck off fag
>>
>>51922304
oh shit whoops
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 249x267) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 249x267
>>51922271
Apple iMac G3 All in One again it's in the file name
>>
>>51922315
Those look great. Are they any good? I love the look. I could use these to compliment my computer, but only if they are good.
>>
>>51922315
Sony Amplifier powered Monitors APM - 900
I can read . . .
>>
>>51922366
090 oops
>>
>>51922304
You and OP the retard. I was adressing the rules of the game, not the specific item. You should be calling OP the retard for leaving the name of the item in the title, but logic is like women in your life, non-existent.
>>
>>51922251
They're counting on you not being a piece of shit.
>>
>>51922388
>Implying people who post on an anime board are not pieces of shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.