[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best in-ear headphones for under $15?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: rh_ie3_ear_buds_gal[1].jpg (71 KB, 1125x1050) Image search: [Google]
rh_ie3_ear_buds_gal[1].jpg
71 KB, 1125x1050
Best in-ear headphones for under $15?
>>
>>51921435

Panasonic... something. I have two here, but they don't have the number on them. Just google it and you'll find a ton of info.

They're something like $6 on Amazon, and they're BY FAR the best cheap-ass headphones I've ever used. My point of reference is my current daily Sony MDR-V6, my Etymotic earbuds, and NHT 2.5i speakers.

They're not perfect, but they're SOOOO much better than all the other cheap shit I've tried.
>>
There's a thread for this you dumbfag.
>>
>>51921469
>Shittysonic
nope

get monoprice
>>
>>51921435
http://geekbuying.com/item/New-Original-Xiaomi-Piston-3-Earphone-2015-In-Ear-Earphones-Wire-Control-Mic-for-iPhone-iPod-Android---Black-343327.html

Piston 3s
>>
>>51921583
falling for piston meme
>>
>>51921583
ewww v-shaped
>>
>>51921536

GP here.

Oh hell no. I have a couple of Monoprice headphones. They're awful.

The much-touted "large body" in-ear ones are just muddy as hell. The "DJ-style" over-the-head earphones sound like you're listening underwater.
>>
>>51921590
why are they a meme?
>>
>>51921640
We're not talking about headphones senpai we're talking IEMs.

Monoprice 109927
>>
>>51921435
kz ate
kz ed9
piston 2,3, hybrid
>>
File: monoprice_shit.jpg (86 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
monoprice_shit.jpg
86 KB, 1200x900
>>51921701

I mentioned both, dumbass. And the reason I mentioned over-the-head DJ headphones is because retards rave about them all the time. They truly sound like shit, though. It's just forum attention whores who have no idea what they're talking about.

"Large body" refers to these pieces of shit.
>>
>>51921652
audiophile is a meme
>>
>>51921745
>"Large body" refers to these pieces of shit.
I'm looking at mine right now, the body is literally smaller than a dime in diameter
>>
>>51921759

Their body is significantly larger than other in-ear headphones. I have a wide assortment here in front of me. The Monoprice's are by far the largest.
>>
>>51921767
It's smaller than a dime in diameter. Does this trigger you? and if so, why?
>>
All i want is a pair of headphones who's wires won't wear down in 3 months
>>
>>51921790
>It's smaller than a dime in diameter.

GOTO

>>51921767

>Does this trigger you? and if so, why?

No. Now fuck off, shitposter.
>>
>>51921824
You're getting crazy triggered about some tiny IEMs. Why? Are your ears deformed?
>>
>>51921802

My Panasonics have held up the best so far. I regularly wear them at the gym, walking the dog, while working in the garage, etc. I usually have to use a rubber band on my headphone plugs to make sure they don't work themselves loose in my pocket. But every other headphone I've had has had the wire break down near the plug within a month or so of heavy use. These Panasonics have lasted at least six months now.
>>
These are top notch for the price:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-RP-HJE-125-E-V-RP-HJE125E-V/dp/B00DVHNKZ6
>>
>>51921652
Because anything that is good enough to be mentioned repeatedly on /g/ is a meme.
I own pistons v3, one of the best smartphone iems.
>>
>>51921844

Why are you so triggered that I called them large?

Is your anorexia acting up?
>>
>>51921879
I'm not triggered, just wondering how something smaller than a dime can be large?
>>
>>51921745
I had these, they were the best iems i could buy for the price, the bass is really good
>>
>>51921469

They're called Panasonic ErgoFit, and yes they're good, I used to have a pair

They come in loads of colours too (I just got black)
>>
>>51921469
Panasonic RP TCM-125
>>
>>51921583
>20-20000hz
Is it that hard to start at 10hz for christ sake?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.