[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capcom is based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
49 KB, 460x215
>http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/blog/2015/12/18/announcing-steam-os-support-for-sfv

Where were you when the age of consoles AND Windows ended?
>>
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/blog/2015/12/17/announcing-steam-os-support-for-sfv
Whoops
>>
It's a step in the right direction, for sure.
>>
>>51917497
Capcom girls on Linux. Hells yeah.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>51917497
>worse performance than windows
>literally no game (SF on pc was never big)
>can't use the OS for other things
HAHAHA GUIS XDDDD WINDOWS IS OveR!!!!
>>
>>51917497
Too bad the game is going to be watered down shit with characters no one asked for.
>>
>>51919455
>can't use linux for things other than games
wow
>>
>>51919455
>literally no game (SF on pc was never big)
It's cross platform.

This honestly is a game changer for me. SF was one of the last things keeping me on Windows.
>>
SF5 runs on Unreal Engine 4, so I sort of expected this and sort of didn't. Capcom has a history of screwing PC people, so I wasn't sure they'd actually go through with it. So this is good news.
>>
>>51919481
Let's not argue about vidya, but I like the changes so far. Fuck the Ultra meter.
>>
>>51919481
>characters no one asked for.
If they didn't do that, it would just be SF4 or one of their past games. They should always be adding characters.
>>
>>51919481
as long as we get Sakura I'm happy
Karin looks pretty good though
>>
>>51919571
If the rumors are true then Sakura won't come until after the first DLC add on. Honestly I like Sakura's character but I always get my ass handed to me online when I use her. Her shouoken is her only decent move, but it's piss easy to counter.
>>
>>51919649
But DLCs can be bought with fight money, so it's all good.
>>
>>51919649
you're playing her completely wrong then
her light/ex tatsu ar easily her best moves, loops and frametraps for days
ex tatsu then leads into corner carry with otoshi + safe fireball setups
>>
>>51919649
>He can't do tastu loops
>>
Who will be going dressed as Gentoo for
EVO 2016
>>
>>51919680
how many bison bucks will it cost though?
are we going to be grinding for weeks to get this stuff?
>>
>>51919502
>It's cross platform.
Valve with sony right? Because that feels like a better match.
>>
>>51920345
yes, xboners don't get sf5 (or guilty gear lmao)
>>
>>51920359
No Xrd? Damn.
>>
>>51920385
nope
MS is really against cross play for some reason, they won't allow any games with it on their system
>>
>>51919524
It's just called V-trigger now and the ultras are different.
>>
>No MKX
>No MGSV
>No DS III
>No Fallout 4
>Countless non AAA games
It's a start, but there's a long way to go
It'd be nice if you could at least somehow use the Linux Steam client to run wine games
>>
>>51920401
MK is trash
>>
>>51920414
YOU'RE TRASH
>>
>>51920393
So by "cross play" you mean cross platforming? If so that sucks I with them on there 'Xbox Windows' plan was hoping they bring back that harmony again I miss that.
>>
>>51920551
It means that PC players can play with PS4 players
>>
>>51920551
I think it's more about being able to play with ps4 users that they have an issue with
>>
>>51920564
>>51920571
I apologize for not understanding that. Now I do.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>>51919481
I only liked 2 of their new characters. Then you got clone E.Ryu and, i swear capcom smoked a bag of kush when coming up with FANG

pic related, can't wait to main this bitch
>>
I try sf4 some days a go and don't like it.

Maybe I will try again, what kind of sticks steam support
>>
>>51920605
I highly recommend the qanba q4
>>
>>51917497
I was on win7 playing Battlefield and getting better frame rates that steam OS ever would.
>>
>>51917497
Pretty great. Happy for SF fans on Linux based systems. They might make a MacOS port out of this.
Don't think it will do anything to Windows though.
>>
>>51920605
Madcatz TE just werks
Qanba if you can fget it
>>
>>51920598
Laura is so boring, big tittied latina with nothing going for her, even her fighting style is boring, in her reveal almost all combos ended in that arm lock. Hey, look it's a Christie dressed in Eddy Gordo outfit with a botched haircut.
Yawn.
>>
>>51920613
>qanba q4
Atleast we can now say tech is involve for this thread now.
>>
>>51920598
Terrible character design
You could just slap a brazzers logo on there and it wouldn't seem out of place
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.