[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/ It's nearly Christmas, and my family is pissed that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ayase_peek_1.png (297 KB, 1000x653) Image search: [Google]
ayase_peek_1.png
297 KB, 1000x653
Hi /g/

It's nearly Christmas, and my family is pissed that I haven't asked for anything other than a pair of pants.

So my question is, what sort of tech related thing would you ask for that is less than maybe $200?
>>
>>51916469
Speakers
Mechanical keyboard
~23" 120hz monitor
Steam credit
Soldering equipment
>>
https://www.fsf.org/givingguide/v6/
Take your pick
>>
Hello Anon-kun. Headphones.
>>
>>51916469
I feel you OP. I'm the same.
>>
>>51916469
>tfw my gift was a plane ticket
Bretty Good
>>
>>51916493
That monitor's a pretty good idea. I'm still using a CRT lol.
>>
File: a decent pair of pants.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a decent pair of pants.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>51916469
Lots of people would be happy just to have pants
>>
>>51916500
What's up with the apple hate, I thought privacy was one of apples main selling points besides asethics
>>
>>51916709
Apple Macbook Pro with OSX

>Runs on proprietary software that restricts the user's freedoms.
>Apple's App Store uses DRM <https://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm_digital_restrictions_management> to restrict what you can do with your purchases.
>Comes crawling with spyware <https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/proprietary-surveillance.html#SpywareInMacOS>.

Apple iPhone

>Comes with no shortage ofspyware.
>Its proprietary operating system gives Apple control over the software on the devices.
>Apple usesDRMto block competing software.
>Planned obsolescence: business model forces you to buy new devices frequently
>>
I got myself an HDD, another 8 GB of ram and some case fans.
>>
>>51916469
tell them to get you some balls
>>
>>51916850
Enough with the fanboi fantasy baits.
How about some real info?
No? I thought not.
>>
>>51916500
Holy shit this is autism
>>
>>51917895
>freedom is autistic
>>
>>51917895
Go away normalfag.
>>
>>51916469
>Monitor
>Mechanical keyboard
>New Mouse
>New desk
>SSD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.