[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do to protect your data if a nigga steal your android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 13645491988874.jpg (56 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
13645491988874.jpg
56 KB, 500x382
What do you do to protect your data if a nigga steal your android phone?
>>
I usually go to the nearest garbage can and retrieve my phone. They always toss the phone away when they find out it's android.
>>
After a certain amount of multiple attempts to unlock my phone, it kills itself (forced factory reset). mSD chip is also encrypted. I then report the IMEI and the phone becomes fucking useless as a cellphone.
>>
>>51913726
Do you have to enter a password everytime you unlock to mount your encrypt files? Also, what application do you use to delete data after multiple fail attempts to unlock? Sorry, i don't know very much about this and want to keep my files safe.
>>
>>51913558
Remotely wipe it
>>
>>51913814
Nah, screen password IS encryption password for my phone though I just use the system encryption app so it may be different for others. I use Cerebus to remote wipe.
>>
File: Screenshots_2015-12-17-10-59-03.png (348 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2015-12-17-10-59-03.png
348 KB, 1080x1920
>>51913558
>>
All my data on smartphone are only photos and contacs
>>
>>51914234
Do you really want people to find those upskirt shots you took of your smoking hot little sister?
>>
Cerberus.
How secure is it?
>>
>>51914323
Pretty secure. It can also record video/ take pictures with a front facing camera so you can report what nigger stole your phone to the police.

It's a nigger's worst nightmare. Most are actually scared to steal android devices because they can do this. Not sure if itoys can.
>>
File: sads.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
sads.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>51913558
poor lama, can we please raise some money to get back his legs ?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.