[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: y.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
MacBook Air 13 vs. Dell XPS 13 vs. Surface Pro 4
>>
>>51911942
Air is a bad comparison, It sucks compared to other 2.

I would choose

1) New Macbook
2) XPS 13 (if auto brightness is unlocked)
3) Surface Pro 4 (I had a SP2, utter dogshit)
>>
>>51911942
https://system76.com/laptops/lemur
>>
>>51911973
>(I had a SP2, utter dogshit)
Really? I thought the SP2 was the last one that wasn't cucked because of muh thinness ruining battery life and temperatures.
>>
>>51911942
Surface Pro 4
Had an i5 surface pro 3, was the best laptop I've used.
Work in retail IT and repairs, so I've tried a hell of a lot of products
>>
>>51911973
The MBA gets a 14 hour battery life, though.
>>
>>51912024
isn't the battery life garbage for what it is, though?
>>
>>51911973
The new macbook gets destroyed when we talk about spec and power your should be comparing them with the MBA or MBPr
>>
I would choose either SP4 or the Dell, you don't want to get wool stuck in your computer and then take it to the Stupid Bar.
>>
Xps fosho
>>
>>51911942

All three have Intel chips.

http://libreboot.org/faq/#intelme
>>
Normal ultrabook with OS X for $200 more than it's worty vs. 300 cycles vs. brand-loyalist shit with a glued-on screen and sealed case.
>>
How's Linux on the XPS?
>>
>>51911942
Obviously OP wants the macbook, it's easy to tell cause the picture he posted screams faggotry.
Personally I would go with the Dell
>>
>>51914515
seconded, i would like to pick up a xps 13 but I am worried about the lack of developer version this year.
>>
>>51911942
Surface Book
>>
>>51911942
Thinkpad W520
>>
>>51911979
other than its retarded name, it looks fine.
>>
The Air is shit and so is the plain Macbook. Get a Macbook Pro or XPS.
>>
>>51914515
Still can't turn off the autobrightness.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.