[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 while it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 41.jpg (31 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
31 KB, 640x475
Should I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 while it's free /g/?
>>
No

And if in the future you want to "upgrade", you can always pirate them.
>>
>>51911640
Don't do it, Windows 8.1 is much better than 10.
>>
Go ahead unless you're a kiddler fiddler.
>>
>>51911640
of course you should

its definitively better
>>
>>51911640
Upgrade to Windows 7 instead.
>>
Just upgrade to XP OP.

The rumours of unpatched """"""vulnerabilities and exploits""""" are just a meme.
>>
Wait for SP1 and then pirate the debloated version
>>
Does pinning applications to the start menu work in Win10 yet? Because last I tried it didn't and that's a bag of dicks.
>>
>>51911640
Why would you OP? It has tons of annoying shit + ads. Just wait for them to fix it, like any other windows.
You won't have any benefit from upgrading.
>>
File: 1448118467799.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
1448118467799.gif
2 MB, 334x357
>>51911640
Upgrade to your reserved free copy of GNU/Freedom today and leave behind that filthy NSA/Windows life of yours.
>>
Avoid it like the plague. Notice how everyone who support Windows 10 says "you can remove the botnet by running this script and doing the configuration like this and that" they need to do it after EVERY update and the updates are forced and might delete your software randomly. All free software get a warning before you start it and might get deleted if you still use it.
>>
So essentially I shouldn't upgrade?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.