[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Android photo gallery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Currently using quick pic, wonder what you guys are using
>>
Same
>>
same, but before cheetah took over.

looking at floss solutions after i finally uninstalled pocketcasts, which i really liked.
>>
>>51907449

when did they take over?

i never really paid attention to the developer
>>
>>51907449
>pocketcasts
What happened to them?
>>
>>51907581
nothing, still great. just want to move away from non f-droid apps.

that was the biggest thing holding me back since i hear to a ton of podcasts.

>>51907563
if you didn't pay attention, then it obviously doesn't matter to you. keep using it, or do your own research.
>>
File: piktures.jpg (92 KB, 1000x431) Image search: [Google]
piktures.jpg
92 KB, 1000x431
>>51907347
Sticking to an old version of Quickpic for now. Piktures might work once renaming gets less buggy.
>>
Piktures is the best available.
>>
>>51907563
the developer sold out to a Chinese spy/bloatware company because he wasn't satisfied with the amount of people donating.
I jumped ship to Piktures. it's a little bit slower and I don't like the UI as much but it's actively developed and isn't shady
>>
>>51907347

Focus
>>
>>51907347
AOSP gallery is good. If you can't use that, Aperture is another good open source gallery app.

QuickPic 4.5.2 neutered .apk is another fine choice if you still prefer QuickPic.
>>
>>51908592
This.
>>
What's wrong with the default gallery/photos app?
>>
>>51908638
>Aperture
where to download w/o gplay?
>>
>>51909067
apkmirror
>>
>>51907347
Fuck you Cheetah Mobile shill

Get the best version on XDA before Cheetah update.
>>
>>51909747
>get the backdoored version from XDA
>>
Secure gallery, I liked the stock one but Google got rid of it on nexus4
>>
>>51908568
Which version should I be using?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.