[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix won again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: a.png (1 MB, 1349x635) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1 MB, 1349x635
Open-source faggots and pirates will never know how good we have when we are hard-working people with money to pay for Netflix.

http://makeit.netflix.com/netflix-socks
>>
File: 2006_quarter_proof.png (953 KB, 1106x1089) Image search: [Google]
2006_quarter_proof.png
953 KB, 1106x1089
>>51902099
>>
>>51902099
>Netflix
>won

not with the shitty selection of movies
>>
What the fuck
>>
Yeah, they'te so lucky that they get to pay for the privilege of wearing a le nerdy ankle monitor that tracks when they're concious. LMAO, how can you be this much of a cu.ck? Oh god, what an inconvenience, I might have to rewind the movie because I fell asleep during it.

Netflix blows, they literally decide for you what you're allowed to watch so they don't need to have every movie available to everyone all the time.
>>
>buy netflix subscription
>not available in your country
>im literally paying for a service at full price for half service
>torrent all my shit and call it a day
ehhhhhh
>>
>>51903067
Do you live in Germany ? If so, where do you torrent from?
>>
>>51903067
>didnt change dns or vpn
Wew
>>
>>51902099
>praising Netflix
>condemning open source
https://netflix.github.io/
https://github.com/Netflix
>>
>>51903417
but that's dishonest anon, if he's gonna be like that then why not just torrent/use kodi with genesis
>>
>>51902099
fukken botnet
>>
>>51903457
Is using WineHQ to play games on linux/gnu dishonest?

I was just wondering because using a VPN is very similar to using WineHQ
>>
>>51903548
no anon, using a compatibility layer is not the same as lying about where you are
>>
finally the government can keep tabs on me in real time and track my vitals

why didn't anyone think of this before? it's genius
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.