[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China is making a system called 'sesame credits;. It is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: sesame-credit-score.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
sesame-credit-score.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
China is making a system called 'sesame credits;. It is the death of freedom in China. i am so asuhyefayrgargu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
>>
>Freedom
>in China
>>
I'm not gonna open either of those links.
Explain it to me with 3 words or less.
>>
>>51900807
glad you're pissed about further oppressions anon. hopefully one day you'll all do something about it together.

care to explain to us westerners what sesame credits are?
>>
>>51900886
good boy points
>>
>>51900906
Oh so it's like Experian, Equifax, and Transunion.
>>
>2016
>chinese people start mining propaganda credit
>they'll befriend you on Facebook for bitcoins
>your credit goes up
>>
>China's biggest matchmaking service, Baihe, has teamed up with Sesame to promote clients with good credit scores, giving them prominent spots on the company's website.

That's fucking hilarious, China is controlling human breeding by rewarding the people who don't speak badly of their government.
>>
>>51900931
Precisely
>>
>>51900906
i see. thx. good luck w/ you're culture, i really like you're ppl >(but not you're government so much).
>>
>>51900840
Not three words, but they're giving people lower credit scores for dissent, even if only their friends are dissenting.
>>
>>51900840
Peoples Republic o' China
>>
How long before chinks turn this into a business?
>>
>>51900958
>>51900958
>to promote clients with good credit scores, giving them prominent spots on the company's website.

is this a jewish dating site
>>
I hate that fucking faggot in the youtube link
>>
>>51900931
Except they credit you on being a good human being, scanning your social media accounts and online purchases. If you do things that the government deems 'good', you get sesame credits, and vice versa.
They also give/remove credits based on who you're friends with as well.

Just watch the video pls.
>>
>>51901330
Topkek
>>
We Psycho-Pass now?
>>
>implying this isn't already being done in the West...
at least the Chinese government is up front about it.
>>
>>51901478
care to elaborate ?
>>
>>51901242

but do they have SJWs calling people employers to get them fired for dissenting?
>Chinese government confirmed more ethical than libtards
>>
>>51901242
Then what's preventing everyone from dissenting at once?
>>
>>51901601
it would literally take volumes, and i'm about to get off.

just dig up one of those complex graphs that show the relationships between big brother, big googlebot, big networks, and big marketers, and you'll probably understand the majority of my point at a glance.
>>
>>51900807
movie adaption when?
>>
>living in China
>>
>>51901478
The Chinese government is hilariously honest. One of their officials said that they were good guys because they didn't use their obvious military strength, compared to the other Asian nations, to settle the dispute in the South China Sea.
>>
>>51902298
yeah that's a lie. China has been using their military to seize islands there.
>>
File: 1381445253571.jpg (950 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1381445253571.jpg
950 KB, 2592x1944
>>51900807
>chinks
>people
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Cant wait for another video of one of them dying a gory death and posted to liveleak, I need a good laugh
>>
i love gobbunism :DDD
>>
>>51902392
For real though, I pitty the chinks. They live in a filthy polluted country with so much fucking pollution. I now understand why so many chink immigrants work themselves to the bone when they arrive in burgerland, nobody wants to go back to china - it's like a prison sentence to chinks.
>>
>>51902349
They meant like actually blasting other nations' ship and using force. Right now, they are just strong arming to get what they want.
>>
>>51902392
Go back to /b/, seriously.
>>
I do feel bad for chianons, but aw fuck, this makes the evil genius inside me so fucking excited.
>>
Holy fucking shit.

I just thought this was just a stupid thing. Its scary as fuck.

China, you are fucked up beyond repair.
>>
File: zero kek.jpg (9 KB, 131x31) Image search: [Google]
zero kek.jpg
9 KB, 131x31
>>51900807
Can they use sattelite internet to stop the goverment tracking them? (It's likely that owning a sattlite reciever is illegal there)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.