[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 presidential election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 4414790_orig.jpg (146 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
4414790_orig.jpg
146 KB, 620x350
Let's limit the scope of this thread just to technology related matters.

Who is the most /g/-friendly candidate? Foreigners feel free to chime in as well, since our telecom policies are your problem as well.
>>
>>51896731
I'd say Rand Paul.
I'm not American but have seen the first half hour of the GOP debate and it was a fucking meme show.

It was 90% about ISIS and how they will blow them the fuck off, another 10% about how obummer has put the US in danger by not providing enough security.
>>
Probably Rand Paul. The rest of them aside from Bernie want to impose limits on the internet.
>>
>>51896761
>the two biggest longshots are the best for tech

fuck
>>
I'm scared of American runners. Literally the only person that's reasonable is Bernie and he's probably not gonna win it. Hillary, Donald, Rand, Cruz are all fucking crazy as fuck.

I'll probably vote bernie knowing it will be a loss.
>>
Rand Paul and Bernie.

I know it's contradictory but I literally do not care about any of that other ISIS/SJW memeshit long as my core tech issues are dealt with.
>>
>>51896807
Compared to basically very other republican Rand is actually pretty rational. The rest of the republicans want more surveillance laws and to go to war with one or more countries. I wouldn't doubt they would try to gut the FCC if they made it to office also. Donald Trump probably wouldn't but I don't believe he can even win the primary let alone the general election.
>>
File: file.jpg (116 KB, 666x860) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
116 KB, 666x860
>>51896807
Bernie is a sjw
>>
>>51896862
Fuck

>>51896859
Rand Paul seems reasonable, thanks for the info.

>rest of the republicans want more surveillance laws and to go to war with one or more countries
Not just rest of the republicans, seems everyone wants that. Except for few centrists like Bernie/Rand.
>>
Everytime they talk about stopping ISIS on social media or getting "help" from Silicon Valley, I feel the noose tighten around anonymity.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NiT3ORs-UY
>>
>>51896757
>>51896761
>>51896853
>>51896910
I like trump, why should I vote for him? /pol/ uses words like randlet like crazy every time hes mentioned.
>>
>>51896963
*I like trump, why should I vote for rand?
>>
>>51896963
Because trump is just a fucking clown. Also, leaving the presidency for a retard millionaire that does not know what the world is about is just stupid. Which in that case, I would like him to reach unlimited power like being president so he can fuck North America up beyond limits.
>>
>Only just find out Rand Paul is the son of Ron Paul
So thats why he fucking makes sense. His whole family seems like they have a sound mind on their hand.

If they republicans had to choose, they should choose him over all others.
>>
>>51896971
>TRUMP: We should be using our brilliant people. Our most brilliant mind to figure a way that ISIS cannot use the internet. And then on second, we should be able to penetrate the internet and find out exactly where ISIS is and everything about ISIS. We can do that if we use our good people.

>BLITZER: Let me follow up, Mr. Trump. So, are you open to closing parts of the internet?

>TRUMP: I would certainly be open to closing areas where we are at war with somebody. I sure as hell don't want to let people that want to kill us and kill our nation use our internet. Yes, sir. I am.

You are technically an extremist, don't forget that. I know Trump doesn't really mean it. He's a big picture guy.

But Trump's the kind of boss who will leave everything to his choosen "Internet guy"--the type of evil agenda-driven motherfucker we all fear.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXwDMqjC-A
>>
>>51896731
Rand "get a warrant" Paul is the only candidate who respects privacy and the constitution fully.

>>51896963
Most of /pol/ were backing Rand before Trump came on the scene, randlet is just making fun of his height because Trump stole what little thunder he had. Rand has a (much) better tax plan, better foreign policy of non-intervention, and will give the same outcome as Trump in regards to immigration. Trump wants to remove them and make a wall, Rand will ultimately remove them by cutting off the welfare state so no one can game the system in the first place. Trump's benefit is, the other countries in the middle east won't dare tread on the US without thinking twice about what they're doing.

>>51897026
>implying Trump is stupid
The man plays the media like a fiddle and runs a massive business. You really expect anyone with a brain to think he's stupid just because he's got the typical New York banter? He'll be a lot better than anyone else simply because he's not a dick sucking politician. He gets his dick sucked, not the other way around.
>>
>>51896963
what the fuck happened to /pol/? 2 years ago it used to be 50% nazi 50% libertarian, now I go there all of them are hyped up for Trump?
>>
>>51897165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ2kzbmstLU
>>
>>51897165
Bernie and Paul are very different as far as what they believe in they just happen to have common views on some issues. In simple terms Paul wants the government to be limited, while Bernie wants the government to be expanded in certain areas.
>>
>>51897254
I would love for them to run together. They both complement each other and use reason to sway people. So whatever decision they make, they probably genuine believe and reasonably believe.
>>
>>51897210
Rand just isn't polling high enough to seriously get behind and if he somehow did the GOP would just sweep him under the rug like with his father. Also, I think everyone's just sick of PC attitude and the media in this country so Trump really plays to that desire to have them fuck off with the fashionable nonsense. If there's one thing Trump is, he's an opportunist, and he seized the moment at just the right time.
>>
>>51897210
Memes, memes happened.
>>
I heard when you accept the presidential role, the feds begin a full audit on your income since the beginning and Trump would have to open his books. Some guys I spoke to said Trump was too far in illegal activities to ever let that happen. They speculate, as I do now, that he will drop out at the last moment and use this as a mark of pride, like, I COULD have been president.
>>
Ted Cruz is a literal retard, I hope you guys don't vote him.
>>
>>51898067
I'm going to vote for rand with trump as an alternative.
>>
I'm a a foreigner but as a Crypto-anarchist; Bernie on the dems and Rand Paul on the reps
>>
>>51896731
Trump by far.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.