[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so when they do release publicly available brain implants will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
so when they do release publicly available brain implants will one of the features be to completely block certain pieces of media and render it so you simply cant see/hear them? this would save me A LOT of undue stress and irritation

pic related is one of the music groups i would completely block for example
>>
>>51896409
why would you want to block that qtpie?
>>
>>51896425
>poster child for down syndrome
>qt

she makes some of the most horrible fucking music and i would rather not be able to hear it
>>
>>51896441
ooooookkkkkkk
>>
>>51896409
Why don't you close your eyes and block your ears? Like, how difficult is to not work at a shitty place or use headphones that block external noise nigga
>>
>>51896620
i usually do that but would be better to just not be able to hear it at all that way it doesnt sneak in or i dont find myself liking a song by a group i despise like any artist on interscope records since interscope likes to fuck with the artists music
>>
>>51896409
If anything that'll be applied as drm to stop unlicensed viewing/listening of copy right stuff. You'll probably never get to block your own shit since you don't own the software running on it.
>>
What makes chvrches music so shit? I can't put my finger on it
>>
File: itsonlyjustbegun.jpg (85 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
itsonlyjustbegun.jpg
85 KB, 1200x600
>>51896409
>i hate this band so much.
>makes post about band.

>will one of the features be to completely block certain pieces of media...

If augmented reality implants existed they would be mandatory at birth and you would have no control over the content.
>>
>>51896409
Arrrgh! I hate this band so much I have to post about it on a board where its not relevant but add some tacky part to pretend that it is.

>this would save me A LOT of undue stress and irritation
Try to learn to ignore things instead of being triggered by them
>>
>>51896944
I like some of their music but at the same time it's the most boring, generic and predictable indie band I have ever heard in my life.
>>
>>51896409
qt3.14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI
>>
OP sounds like you need a safe space. Please proceed to the nearest college campus near you.
>>
>>51897312
This is why we need for bit depth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.