[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An end to astromech standards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bb8-robot-star-wars-episode-vii.png (280 KB, 736x387) Image search: [Google]
bb8-robot-star-wars-episode-vii.png
280 KB, 736x387
After all the hype I finally ordered a new astromech droid from the jawas. I should've paid more attention to the specs as it won't fit into the standard astromech socket on my starship. Is anyone else pissed that this is the first astromech in a thousand years that is not backwards compatible? Why the fuck do they think this droid is so good that it justifies buying an entirely new ship?
>>
Normie shits leave
>>
>>51896812
Thanks, you saved me 20$
>>
piss off you autistic manchild
>>
>>51895271
this movie further supports the SJW/feminist agenda, therefor I refuse to watch this load of shit.
>>
>>51896864
Your welcome.
There are spoiler threads all over /b/ and tv.
I read them and the movie sucks major ass. It's just a repetition of a new hope and SJW propaganda.
>>>/tv/catalog
>>
>>51896913
This!. After the spoilers i am having doubts wether i will even pirate that shit. But probably yes, when there will be at least a 720p rip.
>>
>>51896812
>A third death star was
saw this coming
>>
>>51896812
maybe they should pick a better name, like.. long-lasting star or something
>>
>>51896812
thx my baby girl
>>
>>51896812
Thanks, now i can Rest assure that the movie is shit. Thanks for saving my money/time <3
>>
>>51896812
Still gonna see it because my friend bought me a ticket for opening, but I'm not surprised. I was expecting most of them, now I'm just disappointed that it's true.
>>
>>51896812
>A third death star was build and gets destroyed in the movie. Luke lives in the swamps, yoda style.

Reduce!
Reuse!
Recycle!
>>
>>51896812
you are doing god's work son. If we spoil it enough, we can stop Disney's tyranny
>>
>>51895271
bb8 = bad bait
>>
i have this weird feeling im going to hate that thing by the end of this movie

also this isnt technology
>>51896864
>20 dollars

what the fuck theater are you going to that costs 20 dollars just for a ticket? are you retarded?
>>
>>51897956

whats to hate

it purrs like a cat
>>
>>51896812
A-Are you serious?

Thank for telling me cause holy shit! I was skeptical as fuck of this movie, literally the only person I know that hasn't been suckered by the hype but this...this is worse than I thought.

Jesus fucking Christ what a god damned piece of shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.