[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My moto g just died all of a sudden and I'm totally out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
My moto g just died all of a sudden and I'm totally out of the loop. What are the latest /g/ approved meme phones to replace it?
>>
The all new moto g.
>>
>>51892445
Overpriced as fuck.
>>
OG Nexus 6
>>
Is the Z3 compact better than the second gen Moto X? It's quite a bit more expensive where I live but I heard it's great.
>>
One plus X
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-16-04-05-55.png (454 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-16-04-05-55.png
454 KB, 1080x1920
>>51892229
> With recent updates it never becomes uncomfortably hot.
>>
>>51892538
Stop being poor
>>51892603
The battery is god tier
>>
>>51892699
>Stop being poor

I'm not poor, but it's a fact it's overpriced as fuck. It costs almost as much as the second gen Moto X where I live and no way in hell is it worth as much.
>>
>>51892729
if you are not poor then nothing is "overpriced" it could have cost $50,000 and you would not even have noticed it.

I once heard a saudi princess studying in America wanted to go to the store by herself for once. (she had never bought anything by herself before, usually she has people who buy the whole store and bring everything so she can pick what she wants at home and the rest is given to charity) she wanted to buy a chocolate so she of course took the whole box with all the chocolates. And when she was about to pay she took a stack of $100 bills and attempted to leave. The cashier said "miss, there is a lot of money left. This is too much" which made the princess very embarrased because she had no idea what stuff was worth. THAT is not being poor.

If you notice the price then you are poor.
>>
>>51892790
>if you are not poor then nothing is "overpriced"

You should hit the dictioanry sometimes because saying something is overpriced means that, wait for it, IT IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE THEY ARE ASKING FOR because, just like I said, I can get a phone that is twice as good for the same amount of money.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>51892806
> You should hit the dictioanry sometimes because saying something is overpriced means that, wait for it, IT IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE THEY ARE ASKING FOR because, just like I said, I can get a phone that is twice as good for the same amount of money.

But only someone poor would notice that. For someone not poor then the price does not matter. Any price is what it's worth because they want it.
>>
>>51892825
My god you're the most fucking retarded individual I've seen, jesus fucking christ. Give me one fucking reason why I would buy a fucking moto g over a moto x when they I can get both for roughly the same price? Give me ONE fucking reason you neanderthal who doesn't know how to read.

And keep in mind you're calling someone poor because they don't want a shitty entry tier level phone. This is just too rich.
>>
>>51892825
Not OP but damn you must be a baka desu. Rich people stay rich because they don't waste money. If I had to guess what's your occupation, I would say you're living off your mommy and daddy's paycheck. No sane adult would work their asses off daily just to blow away their paycheck on stuff that's not worth it.

If you're talking about how to be a poor person, then you're on the right path.
>>
>>51892842
>Give me one fucking reason why I would buy a fucking moto g over a moto x when they I can get both for roughly the same price? Give me ONE fucking reason you neanderthal who doesn't know how to read.

Maybe it's prettier or have a nicer name. g sounds softer than x. That is worth at least $10,000. As long as the price difference is not larger than that then it is a better deal to get the one with the g in it's name.
>>
>all these troll postings
>all these responses
It's like manlet threads in /fit/.
>>
One plus x

or

used nexus 5

or

used z3
>>
>>51892973
TAKE DA POO 2 DA LOO
>>
>>51892825
Jesus Christ, you really are autistic to the point of not being able to understand basic things and concepts
>>
>>51892825
...and if im poor? whats wrong with that? grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 201507291117429671.jpg (308 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
201507291117429671.jpg
308 KB, 1024x585
I bought a Timmy M7 yesterday. Only way to go imo.
>>
>>51892229
An Xperia. Any Xperia, to be honest.

Awesome battery life right out of the box.
>>
Zenfone 2 is pretty nice; the 32 GB Laser version is down to $200 on Amazon, and gets you 5.5 FHD screen, 3GB RAM & a Snapdragon 615; I just got one and rather like it.
>>
Is the nexus 5x a /g/ phone
>>
>>51893838
since when did it have an SD615, i thought it had an atom cpu
>>
>>51894565
The Laser, or ZE551KL has the 615, if you get the ZE551ML you still get the Intel chips, if I were you I would look at the 2GB Model with the Z3560, it crushes the new Moto G, has a lot of XDA support, and costs less than the new Moto G
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.