[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf? Stop buying them by the hundreds. I want one too. I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 480x800
Wtf? Stop buying them by the hundreds. I want one too. I just got the mail for new batch and it's already gone. How many "wiring-hundred-of-these-together-because-I-can" /g/entoomen are out there?
>>
1, me, goml
>>
>>51891101
How would you get the cluster to interface? It doesn't even have ethernet.
>>
>>51891125
I don't know. BECAUSE I CAN'T GET ONE. Just one! I don't want a hundred. I just want one.
>>
>>51891101
Yup... this is fucking annoying, they should just allow 1 per client or something.
Ive been wanting one since it got released, and then you see those dumb fucks who got 10+ and they dont even know how it works or what to do with it
>>
>>51891486

They know exactly what to do with it, shill it off on fleabay for five times the price.
>>
>>51891486
>they should just allow 1 per client or something.
It's a business, not a charity... they should just put the price higher until everyone who wants one has one and then lower the price. That way they will always have one in stock. Start out selling them for $50 per piece and lower prices until it is nearly selling out and then keep producing and lowering the price. That way people get it to the price they are willing to pay to get it "first" while the rest can wait.
>>
>>51891486
Why are you such a little child? They're not idiots, why the fuck would they only sell one to each person, they want to make money they wouldn't limit their sales. And why are you so bitter about people buying them? How do you known what people are buying them for? You sound like a bitter little child.
>>
>>51891949
found the idiot who bought two dozens
>>
>>51891949
You sound like a pebble dash that took the b8.g8
>>
File: Screenshot_20151216-085435.png (156 KB, 1080x1502) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151216-085435.png
156 KB, 1080x1502
>>51891834
>>51891949
> Being americunt about marketregulations
Except the RaPi foundation is
>>
>>51892062
You just edited that. I can see the pencil ffs.
>>
>>51891949

anon@rasp_pi:~$ apt-cache search russels

jimmy.russels
>>
>>51891101
i live in a third world country and i use an 11 year old pentium 4 machine as my daily driver. The import tax here fucks you in the ass if you try to import any electonics from abroad, and since they dont make any here, we dont have a choice in the matter, import tax is like 1/3 of the price of the object. I really dont fucking want to use a 250W pentium 4 machine just to browse the internet, an ARM CPU consuming <5W can do that just fine or maybe even better considering that today's tech has advanced a lot.
Here the only seller of rapsi zero is element14 and those fucking jews are selling it at 5x the price, not at 5$ but 25$. I am prepared to pay that money because honestly a raspi zero is pretty versatile with all those sweet GPIO ports, but i still cant buy any because faggots who just want to own one because why the fuck not buy all of them. If i could just get my hands on even ONE raspi zero, i could finally trash my desktop, it has been begging to die for a while now but i dont any other machine. Or maybe sell it if someone wants to buy it
>>
>>51892205

Which country do you live in? You'll probably just have to hang on for a few more months until the jerkoffs calm the fuck down, anyway.
>>
Just got one with full starter pack as a gift. Going to give the ambilight project a go this weekend
>>
>>51891949
>>51891486
I've had somebody tell me that they were going to fill a PC case full of these and get Crysis to run on them un-ironically. No screenshots, sadly.
>>
>>51892351
why would anyone use rapsi zero as a desktop computer? Its original purpose is that of an embedded ARM development board.
>>
>>51892126
No it isn't you fucking retard, the last edit was back in October.

Also,
>ffs
Get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
>>51892393
So you also bit. Thanks.
>>
You'll have to wait until every "im such a nerd lol" has one sitting unused in his drawer
>>
>>51892441
>You'll have to wait until every "im such a nerd lol" has one sitting unused in his drawer
not to mention unopened, while people who actually care about tech make stuff like this

>http://hackaday.com/2015/12/09/raspberry-pi-wifi-through-sdio/
>http://hackaday.com/2015/12/06/pi-zero-ethernet-the-hard-way/
>http://hackaday.com/2015/12/12/solder-more-usb-ports-to-the-raspberry-pi-zero/
>http://hackaday.com/2015/12/10/audio-streaming-on-the-cheap-with-an-rpi-zero/
>>
>>51892378
I have no idea, other than people are just stupid and have money to spend
The RBPiZ is still a good idea imo though
>>
I bought 250 of these. Literally spending $10 to "convert" people's TV to 'Smart TV' and charging them $85

I hope you guys all manage to get one sooner than later, I need to get another batch of them too.
>>
>>51892205
>living in iraq
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.