[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a leather back LG G4 for $478aud ($328usd) How badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: extra_battery.png (171 KB, 345x414) Image search: [Google]
extra_battery.png
171 KB, 345x414
Just bought a leather back LG G4 for $478aud ($328usd)

How badly did I fuck up? It was an impulse buy that I didnt research.
>>
>>51888732
Sounds great, enjoy an awesome phone.
>>
>>51888732
Not too great, not sure what version you bought but the unlocked international 32gb leather is 450 on newegg.
Guess it depends really.
>>
I'm saving up for a G4 myself. Watched reviews, went to best buy to check it out. It's a pretty great phone in my opinion.
>>
>>51888732
You'll regret it. Next year. Enjoy while you can.
>>
If it was manufactured in May 2015, you are at risk of a bootloop
>>
Not actually a bad buy, just be careful and pay attention to what apps run in the background. Microsoft exchange will run endlessly and rape your batter and motherboard. So you just have to disable and say fuck emails saddly.
>>
>>51889297
its a 32gb one. H815 model I think?

>>51889417
:O what's this? and how do I check when mine was made when it comes in?
>>
>>51889380
Really, why?
>>
Great phone, honestly enjoy your purchase. Its a big phone though, same size as the iphone plus.
>>
>>51888732
This same format of post was used yesterday with a G3 or G4, the shilling is getting out of control around here.
I'm going to find it in the archive.
>>
Are you going to post this every day, or are you just an LG shill? Either way, ingest a sack of cocks.
>>
File: image.png (583 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583 KB, 1242x2208
>>51890881
>>51888732
Stop shilling faggot get out
>>
>>51889417
Im Sprint guy. Can confirm. If you see "0515" in the back (I forget where, Ive only had 3 come in and the ASC manager tell me about it) you are at risk and need to get in touch with LG.
>>
>>51890010
bad battery life, bad call quality, sudden death in first 6 months for some versions.
>>
>>51888732
i hope its H815 OP since that one you can root and shit.. didnt fuck up, i bought mine a while ago and its awesome

next thing. hope you serial starts with 905 or has higher number than this since people claiming earlier builds have motherboard issues.. mine starts with 505 but fuck it
inb4 >>51889417

oh and if you dont want to root and find your gui a bit too big, i suggest you use
>adb shell wm density 540
gonna make the gui a bit smaller but somewhat glitchy since LG doesnt bother to make their frameworks multi-dpi.. fucking faggots

cheers mate
>>
Bought it few months ago and I love it

I paid only 350€ tho
>>
He's an ausfag
Everything here is expensive as
>>
>>51892092
where did you buy it from? or at least country or whatever? i paid mine 545€ H815 international model.. and with the simple back cover, the leather ones were 600€
>>
>>51888732
Droid turbo 2 is better
A reputable Android phone blog reported that the droid 2 camera takes better pictures, has almost 4x the battery life, microsd support, and a qhd screen
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.