[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: anonymous-isis-bitcoin-opisis.jpg (32 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-isis-bitcoin-opisis.jpg
32 KB, 736x414
can someone help me with hacking no trolls aloud just fucking with you go ahead
>>
Give it back jamal
>>
Ctrl+Alt+Del yourself
>>
>>51886694
no biteing
>>
>>51886678
install the gentoo enhancement suite
>>
File: tumblr_nndqhk0Huu1ttu8odo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndqhk0Huu1ttu8odo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x303
Do you like anime, OP?
>>
What would you like to know?
I'll be here for 15 minutes.
>>
>>51886what do u use to hack do u make your own tools
>>
>>51886746
I use pentesting GNU/Linux distros and write my own tools and exploits.
>>
>>51886678
if you are monitored by the nsa you will have a specific ip available.
on my pc it was 127.0.0.1
>>
>>51886770
could you teach me
>>
I am the one that trained the hacker now known as 4chan. I will be here for a brief period, ask me anything you want to know about hacking.
>>
>>51886784
Download Kali, go to the list of tools, take each one of it and test it. Then learn about technologies it exploit eg. if a tools crack samba, learn about samba.
Learn programming, C language, you will need this to get above the script kiddie level.
>>
yep my friend is downloading s>>51886819
oftware and i call him a script kiddie lol i am to
>>
>>51886815
could u help me
>>
>>51886854
With what? Questions usually have a subject.
>>
>>51886847
Hackers start with being script kiddies and using tools made by others.
They stop being script kiddies when they write their own tools and start to understand what the other tools actually do.
So when you just use aircrack, you're a skid, but if you understand the intricacies of 802.11, then you'll improving.
>>
This guy's is so dumb he even fucked up the bait.
>>
hacking like where i should>>51886870
start off
>>
File: 1446325345713.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446325345713.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>51886900
Ill teach you to hack but only if you name your 3 favorite ANIMES
>>
penis robt and zulu>>51886965
>>
>>51886900
Start off at hacker training sites. There are many to choose from. Some better than others.

Hackthissite
Enigmagroup
Security overide
This is legal
Ringzer0team

To name a few.

Get some hacking books and learn them. Learn to code.

Start off reading the catb article. Google catb hacker how to. It should come up. Join the Hacking community and introduce yourself and learn. Contribute. Etc.

The catb article will help you out.
>>
my big brother told me that i can just use notepad for hacking and that these other programs will just install a virus why are you people be so mean?
>>
>>51887103
i prefer textpad
it has the ability to track every keystroke
>>
>>51887007
lol catb 'how to be a hacker' is about how to be a `hacker', the olden-age slang for coder/builder. The essays literally mention it is not the news-anchor hacker, which are actually called `crackers'. Futhermore, he advises against being a `cracker' because you'll just end up getting caught and jailed.
>>
>>51886678
Allright OP, since all answers so far have been blatant trolls I decided I will help you for real just out of spite of all these fucking retards.

But for it to work you have to first prove yourself.

Go to the current desktop thread, it's where all the top Black Hats hang out, but to find the specific coms channel you have to pay attention to the desktops themselves and if you are smart you will find the next clue.

Good Luck OP.
>>
I've very slow internet .I am Indian from.
How to hack ? Pls no trolls
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.