[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Android an OS for retards and subhumans? >have a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: aids.jpg (95 KB, 738x886) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
95 KB, 738x886
Why is Android an OS for retards and subhumans?

>have a problem with Windows, Linux or OSX
>advice and available information is of varying quality but generally pretty concise and accurate
>most people do know what they're talking about and those that don't are easy to spot

>have a problem with Android
>Indians talking absolute shit in broken English
>forums full of morons and bots giving canned responses
>Google product forums
>most people asking questions literally cannot formulate a coherent sentence and communicate like children
>old people acting like some Indian service rep is personally insulting them because he can't fix their phone and they're going to sue Google
>>
>>51885017
All people who primarily use phones are retarded, its just that apple is such a sheltered and restricted environment that they don't allow you to have problems
>>
Xda developers is excellent. Maybe you are just equally retarded as the advice you read.
>>
More people use android its literally the wndows of smartphones
>>
>>51885179
>Xda developers is excellent

please poo in the loo, niresh.
>>
>>51885179
Windows:
>Barry657: Yeah I've seen this issue before the whine you're hearing is being caused by a faulty capacitor on the PSU, if it's still under warranty have it replaced

Android:
>PanjeetKhan: I am Google product man you listen now you musst !!11! UPDATE the Play stores of the Google and unto jallahatsharah OF the micro card and the >>>>>>>>>>>> account of google then it be fixed!11!1! ok yesh if not you reforomat whole phone no use ROM is bad cause VIRTUS OK
>>
>>51885017
>having a problem you can't fix yourself
yeah, i guess you must be some kind of retarded subhuman
>>
File: found_you.png (198 KB, 928x731) Image search: [Google]
found_you.png
198 KB, 928x731
>>51885017
>having a problem with a smartphone
>can't fix it yourself

stay pleb
>>
>>51885017
> Developing world
> Places like India still have unreliable electricity and ground internet
> Apple doesn't have any low-end cheap devices, so it avoids markets where it's premium devices won't sell
> Android has tons of cheap devices, takes all market share
> People end up with Android phones as their first personal computer

> First World
> Non-techies and non-poors just want a phone that works, so they buy iPhone
> Android left with just poor, uneducated people and autistic techies
>>
>>51885327
>>51885336
I know what the problem is, my GAPPS is outdated, it's the solution i'm having trouble with.
>>
>>51885384
>my gapps is outdated
It literally updates itself
>>
File: 1310429159877.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1310429159877.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>51885179
>xda
>excellent
Rajeet pls go
>>
Is there even a different OS for me to move to? It's either switch to an iPhone, switch to a M$ phone, or find a way to get Firefox os on it.

The mobile OS scene is fucked in terms of options desu senpai.
>>
>have problem with iOS after an update
>apple support is filled with retards
>finally get help from apple
>they hold all the data on my phone for ransom because I replaced a volume button
>my phone is now a paper weight unless I give apple money
LOL
>>
>>51885415
Not if you own a chink tablet from 2012 running a bootleg ROM it doesn't.
>>
>>51885017
You have a Xiaomi phone, right?
>>
>>51885429
>Jolla is kill
>firecucks cancelled Firefox os
>Ubuntu phone will never reach any devices
>tizen is samshit
Feels bad bro
>>
>>51885497
Close, Ainol Novo.
>>
>>51885473
I own chunkshit and gapps updates to the highest version supported by the Android sdk version of that device.
To go farther you'd have to port a rom yourself
>>
>>51885504
>>Jolla is kill
huh?
>>
>>51885473
I created a.problem and I have to post bait so someone can help.me since I suck at google.
>>
>>51885537
They have massive financial problems and had to cancel a device shipment and layoff a lot of their team
>>
>>51885538
Well unless you're going to port a new ROM to my obscure device there is no solution for an outdated GAPPS that is no longer being updated.
So no you guys can't help me.

>>51885532
Yep, it's just Google's endless march towards planned obsolescence. I'll be damned if I'm going to let them force me to buy some 17 inch monstrosity for $1200 just so I can use Play services.
Really all I want to use Play for is to attach a Gmail account to a 3rd party app, I'll happily just go without and access that account through the browser.
>>
All's I know is I'm switching from lagdroid to WP
>>
>>51885719
http://opengapps.org/
>>
>>51886203
Wat.
I thought GAPPS was device-specific?
Would that actually work?
>>
>>51885299
More like:

> Windows
> xx420_blazeitxx: man why the fuck i cant play my xbox games on this shit i thought it was a computer for games
>>
>>51885062
Do you really tell yourself that?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.