[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys Id like a bigger wireless speaker for christmas budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sdl_color_mint_other2.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
sdl_color_mint_other2.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1500
hey guys

Id like a bigger wireless speaker for christmas budget is around 100 bucks, whats the best to get?
>>
>>51883029
Jbl charge 2
Nothing else is good so do not listen to anyone else
>>
File: jbl_charge2_1.jpg (65 KB, 998x903) Image search: [Google]
jbl_charge2_1.jpg
65 KB, 998x903
>>51883061

looks ok but lots of reviews mention bass distortion...

the boss one seems pretty solid, i dont really need the phone charging feature, it will be used between my laptop and phone mostly in the house but sometimes in the park or something
>>
>>51883309
It's the best you'll find on the market. It's a one hundred dollar Bluetooth speaker. Not $4k studio monitors. The distortion won't be noticeable.
'Impressive' sound quality seems to show up around $200
>>
>>51883309
Distortion was with older models, the newer models fixed that in firmware.

You can actually get this firmware update for older models but its not from jbl themselves

It still beats the bose speaker by a mile
>>
File: jawbone_mini_jambox_packaging.jpg (275 KB, 725x464) Image search: [Google]
jawbone_mini_jambox_packaging.jpg
275 KB, 725x464
>>51883029
i'e got one of these
My parents got me the big one as a gift and I'd actually been trying to decide to get the Mini or big, so I ordered the mini also to compare.
The big one definitely sounds better, but it's just way too bulky if you plan on moving it around. If it's staying put, it's great.
The mini is ridiculously portable and sounds decent enough. I guess I'd recommend it
>>
I have the Logitech x300. I picked it up for aud $89 and it's alright, good sound quality, but isn't that loud and doesn't throw the sound that far. Good for the price.
>>
>>51883309
Here are some sound comparisons for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfBbnsS7pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25VnuX9x3Zs
And one with the overshilled abomination that is the UE Megaboom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOxKbWf8OY
Its easy to see why the charge 2 is superior
>>
Sony SRS-X7, refurbished
>>
>>51883477
>>51883517
>>51883758

samefag?

i read about the firmware guess its looking pretty good now. The UE megaboom sounds better on that comparison but its double the price. the bose has more natural sound? but lacks bass
>>
>>51884085
The ue boom is fucking terrible, dont ever fucking compare it to better bluetooth speakers

the bose less neutral
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.