[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best printer under 100 bucks? My Epson sx420w just broke down,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 500-544208-847__1[1].jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500-544208-847__1[1].jpg
25 KB, 500x500
Best printer under 100 bucks?
My Epson sx420w just broke down, keeps making this rattling noise whenever I try to scan something.
>>
>>51878317
Fuck printing, buy a tablet instead.
>>
>>51878317
>2016
>printing
>>
>>51879320
Yeah dude, just mail a tablet whenever you need to mail something.
>>
>>51879342
>2016
>not printing

good luck with your black and white e-ink on tiny display, fag
>>
>>51879362
Scan it or take picture.
>>51879375
What abou tablets? also, an e-ink display is great, did you try it?
>>
>>51879435
Yeah, take a picture or scan something you need to mail instead.

Idiot.
>>
>>51879362
Whatever level of sarcasm/parody you are working on, your comment is a failure.
>>
>>51879461
>Yeah, take a picture or scan something you need to mail instead.
yeah, with e-mail.
>>
>>51878317
Do you need to print in color ?
Get a monochrome laser printer instead.

if you scan a lot, look into getting a proper document scanner in the future.
>>
>>51878317
Just bought an epson xp-320 for about 44 bucks. Acceptable color and photo quality printing for my needs. Has a scanner/copier too if you need it.

Printers are just so damn cheap these days. My old Canon ip2600 needed maintenance and its not even worth my time to fix it or to send it to Canon when a brand new one is this cheap.
>>
>>51878317
>Best printer under 100 bucks?
The low end Brother laser printers are probably the best printers you can buy under $100. You mentioned scanning, though, and they don't have built in scanners.
>>
>>51879850
>Brother

I concur. Brother makes great inexpensive monochrome laser printers, which, if you shop around, you can get for as low as $40 (duplex, no wireless). Just be sure to use the trick to get more pages out of your toner cartridges (especially the starter cartridge) by fooling the optical sensor.

HP makes the best laser printers by far, but for just normal home use, they're overpriced compared to Brother.

And don't even think about inkjet unless you like to get raped by refill costs. Inkjets are a fucking scam started by Jews for more schekels.
>>
What is the cheapest way to refill a toner?
>>
>>51879595
Lad, if I need a printer I'd probably need to print things. Explain to me why I should get a bloody tablet instead then?

>>51879723
While in most cases you can always just use email, sometimes you actually need to print something for snailmail. Plus, if you already have a desktop/laptop or/and smartphone you have 0 needs for a tablet, unless it's an ereader and those suck cock for any other thing but reading books..
>>
>>51878317
>under 100 bucks
doesn't matter, they're all shit and break after a year
>>
>>51880519
You only /think/ you need to print things.

But it was just a joke anon, get that rod out of your ass.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.