[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox Update Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14
File: firefox.png (102 KB, 352x373) Image search: [Google]
firefox.png
102 KB, 352x373
well guys, new Firefox goes out today. This will be stable 43, beta 44, developer edition 45, nightly 46, and ESR 38.5.

Release notes aren't available right now, so here is a nice tl;dr how what to expect with the update.
http://www.ghacks.net/2015/12/15/firefox-43-find-out-what-is-new/

Your thoughts?
>>
Same shit, who cares.
>>
Trash Browser.
>>
>Enforced addon signing
>Address bar botnet

Cuckzilla strikes again.
>>
just updated to nightly 46

holy shit it's faster than chrome
>>
holy shit I'm not updating! (again)
>>
nope, not even considering updating from 36.0.4 which is the last firefox version that doesn't lag and act weirdly for me.
>>
>>51876893

How stable are the nightlies these days? A couple of years ago they were crashing a lot for me.
>>
Is ESR still untainted?
>>
>>51876985
ESR is frozen, so it's still firefox 38 with just security updates and what not.
>>
File: 2015-12-15_143901_scrot.jpg (10 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-15_143901_scrot.jpg
10 KB, 432x330
>>51876976
pretty stable
>>
>>51876883
Don't forget, they're planning on removing the entry that allows you to use unsigned extensions in firefox 44, so you'll either have to deal with it or use a special release that won't force you to use signed extensions.. Will 44 be the death of firefox?
>>
>>51877078
I wonder how much google and microsoft are spending on these morons to get them to completely end themselves
>>
>>51876821
scrolling lags on 36 core machines. no one cares about fireshit
>>
>>51877078
which unsigned addons are you using?
>>
>>51877078
No one uses (or at least shouldn't be using) unsigned extensions aside from extension/add-on/Firefox developers.
And they should already be on Developer Edition or Nightly anyway, which will have the option to run them.

Literally nothing to see here. Stop being autistic.
>>
>>51876821
no thx
>>
24.8.1ESR all day err day
>>
>>51877563
literally why?
>>
So what's the process to get your extension signed? Does the Mozilla Foundation review your code?
>>
>Firefox 64-bit Stable is now officially available.
Should I bother if I only have 4 gigs on RAM?
>>
>>51877662
no
>>
>>51877060
>crashes
>1
That's one too many anon.
>>
>>51877078
Also, dont forget the .bro debacle or how they're paying 15k for someone to remove all instances of the word slave and master in their buildbot

Fuck memefox, fuck cuckzilla
>>
>>51876821
>minor little shit
>major version increment
This is getting ridiculous. If they wanna do "fast release cycle" they at least have to keep up with the fucking development.

But what do I care, I jumped ship and am never looking back to that god-gone-pleb browser. It's a piece of shit now and mozilla has lost all my faith.
>>
>>51876985
>untainted
>firefox
>>
>>51877078
did they change the original plans then? they stated earlier unsigned would end with 43.
>>
>>51877656
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Extension_Signing
>>
>>51877766
do run some sort of webapp that keeps a shitload of state that you might lose?
>>
>>51879014
Not usually, but my browser is a very important tool for my work and losing work/progress in the middle of something could be devastating and cost many hours and lots of money.

1 crash by itself may not seem so bad. And if you were just browsing /g/ or something at a time, it wouldn't be. But if that one crash happened at a critical moment (and by Murphy's law, I know damn well that it will) it would be devastating.
>>
>>51877662
Only if you care about ASLR
>>
File: 1449910266938.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449910266938.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>51876821
Fuck Firefox
Fuck Pale Meme
Fuck Chrome
Fuck Opera
Fuck Vivaldi
Fuck Lynx
Fuck everything

I have gone back to IE11 and sanity has returned. I didn't realize that uBlock origin was getting me blacklisted from websites like YouTube and 4chan when I switched. With uBlock origin enabled, these sites throttle my bandwidth and ability to load content like webm and stream files.

Now that I am on IE11 everything is working correctly. This is some next level bullshit.

P.S. Fireofx is the worst browser ever made, even the classic one.
>>
File: katz8.jpg (39 KB, 459x418) Image search: [Google]
katz8.jpg
39 KB, 459x418
>>51879262
>>
>>51879262
here's your reply
>>
>>51879262
pathetic. you should probably return to leddit and faceboob to complete the transition friend.
>>
>>51879322
here is my dick for your mom.

give it to her you kuck.

>>51879329
>>51879322
>>51879319
samefagging this hard because I shat on your browser

kill yourself nigger
>>
>>51879144
If you do lose "hours of work" from a browser crash you must be keeping a lot of data in the browser without saving it. Which is what I was asking. So don't answer with

>not usually

I do the heavy lifting outside the browser. Just write some emails and bug tickets through web UIs.
>>
>>51879357
>>51879262
You know whats funny, I almost gave you a serious reply. Make better bait next time.
>>
>>51879389
you people are beyond delusional to think that was bait.

that was an outcry from someone who has tried every one of these browsers and not one satisfied me or worked properly to satisfy my needs.
>>
>>51876821
So long, gay browser
>>
>>51879450
kek, I will never unhear gay bowser in mario 64 even though he was supposed to be saying king bowser.
>>
>>51879421
>shilling internet exploder
>not bait
Anon....
>>
>>51879367
>So don't answer with >not usually

Sorry if the answer was not to your expectations but that's just how it is. I don't – usually.
But even once in a blue moon is enough for me to worry about a potential crash in that very moment.
That's why I only use Stable and ESR on my machines. But if other channels work better for you, good for you. No reason to argue about it.
>>
>>51879262
Why are you whining about animefags and weeaboos on other threads, yet posting that gif followed by your reply in this thread?
>>
>>51876821

>firefox still runs on a single process
>stable
>ever

>1 of 50 tabs has a shitty website that crashes while drawing
>entire browser crashes
>1 of 50 tabs has a shitty website that flash crashes on
>all 50 with flash open also crash
>have to restart all to fix
>>
>>51878832
>For unlisted add-ons, files submitted for signing will go through an automated review process. If they pass this review, they are automatically signed and a download link is sent back to the developer. This process should normally take seconds. If the file doesn't pass review, the developer will have the option to request a manual review, which should take less than two days. This is not the same process that currently applies to AMO add-ons, which has been typically slower.

Sounds like a false sense of security for users
>>
I don't really understand about codig or programming, could someone explain why firefox is getting so much hate in /g/ lately but in a way anyone can understand?

I've been using firefox for 8 years and I feel ok with it.
>>
>>51880097
They're trying to attract more people like you while getting rid of people like us
>>
>>51880097
Mozilla is slowly making a chrome clone. They keep taking away features for power users but love adding features nobody wants like pocket.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>51879262
>take money
>>
File: 2015-11-26_130238.png (43 KB, 688x875) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_130238.png
43 KB, 688x875
>>51880097
>I've been using firefox for 8 years and I feel ok with it.

Apparently, you weren't using it.
Unless you are some kind of weirdly tolerant person to the level of naivety.
Because even I, who shits on all other browsers except Firefox, have started shitting on it for all the features and functionality it keeps cutting out, that was there by default;
in an attempt to copy Chrome because Google once sponsored Firefox and all the competent coders were replaced by hipster "designer" idiots.
The only result now is that Firefox is an inferior version of Chrome.
If i wanted Chrome, i would have gone to Chrome.
However I, and many others, don't want Chrome. We want Firefox. Now that Firefox is becoming an inferior Chrome, i have no need for Firefox anymore. Firefox has finally crossed the line with me, and i'm moving on to pester PaleMoon and IceCat devs.

Oh, and pic related. One of the reasons.
>>
File: ohsnap.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
ohsnap.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>51880097
sjwfox lags like shit. only electrolysis can save mozilla now
>>
>>51880276
I tried to install IceCat in Antergos but there's always an error while building the package, is it worth trying IceCat anyway?
>>
Why did you fucks upgrade past 28 anyway?
>>
>>51880376
Isn't it be in the official repos? Anyways, IceCat is great if freedom is your top priority. Absolutely no botnet of any kind will be in IceCat.
>>
File: law.jpg (253 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
law.jpg
253 KB, 506x506
posting from nightly 46

all my addon's are either unsigned or old versions i refuse to update because revisions suck hard

everything works flawlessly so far

always remember to make a backup of your profile folder before updating just in case
>>
>>51880403
People who want the latest and greatest
>>
>>51880403
Does 28 still get security updates?
>>
>>51880321
Some months ago I had to quit chrome as the ram it used was crazy and it lagged quite a lot. I've been using mozilla since and I have to say the performance is much better. In my ubuntu I still use chromium without problems, I guess chromium is just better. Why is Chrome getting worse and worse?
>>
>>51880524
No, The oldest FF that gets updates is firefox ESR 38.
>>
Harsh times ahead of us brothers. I'm still with firefox mainly due to firegestures but few more updates like this and I'm going to flip my shit and move somewhere else. What is the most saddening is that I already start to see that sites are working better on chrome then on firefox. People are starting to stop giving a shit about it. IE6 mode engaged.
>>
Any Aurora bros still waiting?
>>
>having unsigned addons

get bent
>>
>>51880536
Survival of the fittest
>>
File: 114.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>when the goyim unironically shill against open source browsers, especially Firefox

One of the best guerilla marketing move jewgle ever made.
>>
>>51880781
Implying jewgle chromium isn't open source
>>
>>51876821
This might not be the right place to ask, but youtube videos have been really laggy and out of sync the last month or so. It's worst on firefox. I've got it up to date and everything but that didn't help. My laptop is quite old and weak so maybe that's the issue but this is a very recent thing.

Is this firefox itself? Anyone else had this problem before and fixed it?
>>
>>51880679
Not updating for my tab groups.
Fucking mozilla removes yet another working functionality.
>>
>still using SJWfox
>>
Firefox is pretty sad now.
Removing features, adding stupid shit like hello.
>>
>>51876821
Firefox never cared about user freedoms.
>>
Chrome UI clone detected. SJW detected. Chrome 2 company detected.

No thanks!
>>
>>51881270
Blocking unsigned addons does not limited user freedoms. If you need to run unsigned addons, you can download the developer edition.
>>
>>51879885
> You must conform to the /g/ social agenda.
>>
>>51879262
IE 11 is good.

>P.S. Fireofx is the worst browser ever made, even the classic one.
This is the bait.
>>
File: xtension.png (448 KB, 2215x776) Image search: [Google]
xtension.png
448 KB, 2215x776
Using Nightly right now.

Its got multi-process. Fucking finally my 100+ comment threads loads almost instantly now. 300+ is same too. Its not lagging or stuttering.

I had to remove 1 extension (fireshot) as it wasn't compatible. But overall, this looks nice.
>>
File: fire fox.png (175 KB, 384x608) Image search: [Google]
fire fox.png
175 KB, 384x608
>>51876821
>firefox
>not palemoon
it's shit
>>
>>51881634
e10s is a lot faster, but it crashes all the fucking time
>>
>>51881746
i hope this won't be an issue for me, but as with anything "too good to be true", there's always some downsides.
>>
>>51881827
Yes, bigger memory usage aka what chrome is suffering from.
>>
>>51881317
It doesn't benefit the user either and it will be a complete cluster fuck for some extension devs because they have to have any updates approved manually

One guy wrote a few lines of malicious code which went through automatic approval with no issue. Why, then, do we need this shit?

http://danstillman.com/2015/11/23/firefox-extension-scanning-is-security-theater

>This extension passes the AMO validator with no signing warnings, meaning it would be automatically signed for distribution. #1 required no modifications to pass validation. #2 and #3 required some l33t hacking in the form of Components.interfaces["nsI" + "p".toUpperCase() + "rocess"] and window['e'.replace() + 'val'](req.responseText) — variations on basic string concatentation
>>
>>51876821

I love Firefox I hope they integrate the addon that whips me for being male
>>
>>51881991
l33t hacking indeed. Have they even not consider that people would do stuff like this?
>>
>>51882059
you masochists make me a bit concerned for your well being at times.
>>
>>51881683
>using palemoon
>ever
>>
>>51881114
Little dipshit.
They've just externalized it to a signed extension (which, really, they ought to have done w/ Pocket and Hello and all that other cruft).

Pick up a changelog for once, Anon.
>>
So I just updated to Firefox 43 64bit and I noticed that "Offline Web Content and User Data" had some exceptions added for websites. This has always been empty for me but now it had one very sketchy pudding website and the other was outlook.com

Am I the only one?
>>
>>51883246
kinky anon

it's empty on 45
>>
>>51880003
and why would you open 50 tabs?

are you that retarded?
>>
>>51881634
>2015
>still using ABP + Elemet Hinder + RequestPolicy

Just replace them all with uBlock Origin.
>>
>>51880003
When chrome crashes here same thing happens, I always wondered if the multiple process would help me but it never did
>>
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/43.0/releasenotes/

Did they delay the forced signing again? Can't see anything about it.
>>
>>51883667
>Did they delay the forced signing again?
No.
xpinstall.signatures.required
is enabled by default now.
You can, however, toggle it in about:config for now.

That option is going away with 44.
>>
>>51883723
Yeah, updated and checked. Last time I update I guess.
>>
>>51883751
What kind of autistic extensions are you still using that aren't signed in 2016?
>>
>>51883777
Just one I guess, which should be signed by FF44. More about restricting muh freedoms.
>>
>>51883807
You can unlock your freedums by moving to the developer edition.
>>
>>51883807
Firefox is open source. This means that your freedom is already there.
>>
>>51883807
Yeah your freedoms to have malicious extensions hijack your browser…

But if you insist, there will be unbranded builds of Firefox Stable and Firefox Beta when 44 hits.
There's also Developer Edition and Nightly which you can switch to right now if you want.
No need to panic.
>>
I still have some old addons
;_;
>>
>>51883915
Old updates (assuming they are on AMO) should have been automatically signed by now even if the developer abandoned them.
>>
>>51883931
old extensions*
>>
>>51883942
old apps*
>>
>>51883963
>yfw Firefox actually has "apps"
https://marketplace.firefox.com/
>>
>>51883931
the extensions I'm using are old, I had some copies that I put in the extensions folder by hand and told firefox to fuck off and run them anyway...
guess I won't be able to use them anymore, and I'll have to search for alternatives.
this is quite sad for me, desu.
>>
>>51883866
>Yeah your freedoms to have malicious extensions hijack your browser…

>Implying forced signing will stop them
> >>51881991

Got a bigger problem with their future plans to remove XUL and all that other shit. If downthemall and other things break for me, then it's sayonara firefox, welcome pale moon / whatever fork will come up.
>>
>>51884026
>the extensions I'm using are old,
Chances are they are still on AMO, albeit abandoned.
You should look it up.

>guess I won't be able to use them anymore
Like already mentioned, there will be (at least) four flavors of Firefox to choose from which will let you.
Unbranded "Firefox"
Unbranded "Firefox" Beta
Firefox Developer Edition
Firefox Nightly

>I'll have to search for alternatives
You should do this in any case. Something that's still developed, or at the very least signed, would be preferable. Can you list your unsigned extension(s) so we have a chance of helping?

Also you may want to ask for help on https://www.reddit.com/r/FireFoxAddons
I know, I know…>Plebbit
But they've helped me find extensions in the past. Could also try their IRC at either Mozilla or FreeNode.
>>
Not really much has been improved upon...nothing fancy, tracking protection is already provided if you use the Disconnect add-on and the signing shit doesn't bother me affect me at all.
>>
>>51884126
Firefox nightly's just stuff that hasn't been tested at all, right?
>>
>>51884187
It has a bunch of experimental features, some of which are a bit buggy, yes. But usually nothing completely breaking.
Should be fine for casual/personal use. Some /g/tards swear by it.

You should probably choose Developer Edition (previously Aurora) instead for a more predictable experience though.
It'll still get features pretty fast but much less bugs than Nightly.
>>
>>51884187
They sometimes add new features which turn on automatically. For example when they added e10 pretty much nothing worked and you had to turn it off..
>>
>>51884187
The most bleeding edge of firefoxes
>>
There is actually no reason anymore why someone should use Firefox, Mozilla has degraded into a third class imposter of Google Chrome.

And that gay supporting SJW morons and Christian haters from Mozilla can go to hell.
>>
>>51884477
>There is actually no reason anymore why someone should use Firefox
shill pls go

Firefox is still open source and still the most customizable browser out there.
And every little thing they have added or removed in recent years can easily be fixed with a click in about:config or with the help of extensions.

The only competitor in terms of customization is Vivaldi, but it's not open source…
>>
>>51884537
There should be no need for extensions to customize the browser. It worked awesome until Firefox 22 before Mozilla decided that Google Chrome's system is more fitting for them.

If they would have the tiniest bit of interest in power users they would not have crippled the browser that much,

Btw. After XUL dies, you can not customize the UI with CSS as userchrome.css seems also not be on the future support list for Mozilla anymore. And you get more restricted add-ons and only what Mozilla decides that can be customized get an API to enhance Webextensions.
>>
>>51884537
And i rather would use a browser like Vivaldi where the developers show love for advanced users than supporting such cock sucking lame Google fanboys from Mozilla!

But as i do not agree with closed source, i plan to move towards Otter-Browser once they have QTWebengine at a working state.

Face it moron, customizable Firefox of today is when Servo is in place instead of Gecko 90% dead and buried, enjoy your native non customizable UI with very limited add-ons!
>>
>>51884477
I use Firefox because it's free.
>>
>>51884661
That only a simple fag can say.
>>
>>51884661
So even Firefox loses all it's unique features you will use it because "it is free"?

Seriously, you morons should be put into ISS and blown up without thinking twice. Simple fags like you ruin the whole computer industry.

How about growing yourself a brain and learn for once how features and technology work, then you pathetic fucktards would be at least once in your life being useful for anything.
>>
>>51884590
>There should be no need for extensions to customize the browser
That's bullshit. There were themes and extensions to customize Firefox long before Australis, which I assume is what makes you think Firefox has become a Chrome clone.

Also there's a theme for Pale Moon which gives the Australis theme.
This says it all – you can't please everyone with the default appearance. Extensions are absolutely necessary and your reasoning is shit.
>>
>>51884744
Freedom in software means I can put in all the features I want into it. Whatever Mozilla does to Firefox will not take away my right to modify Firefox.
>>
>>51884765
Moron! I am not talking about removing extensions. I talked that this feature removal to be like Chrome was stupid. Why creating a problem where before was none? Before you had no need for one single one to customize the UI, now you need dozens of them to get rid of the Chrome UI you stupid shithead!
>>
>>51884778
Sure moron. But that is not a possibility for everyone. You only have half a brain, don't you?
>>
>>51884815
It's actually a possibility for everyone!

On an unrelated note, I know nothing about building a house and yet, I managed to get a house built to my exact demands! What sort of magic did I use to make this so?
>>
>>51884840
You really know nothing of life you little pathetic dreamer. Do yourself a favor grab a gun and end your laughable existence because a person like you has no right to exist.
>>
>>51884876
You really know everything of life you little pathetic dreamer. Do yourself a favor grab a lake and start your laughable existence because a person like you has no right to ocean.
>>
Firefox has turned into a true disgrace. Mozilla's minimalist and simplicity wish has really driven me towards Vivaldi.

I will never touch anything of Mozilla and if i ever run into a Mozilla developers i make sure that i break their necks.
>>
I'm on the 43 beta 9, but the only update it's giving me is 43.0 stable. How do I get to 44 beta?
>>
>>51884955
Fucktard Chrome UI clone fan asshole!
>>
>>51884955
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/
>>
File: 1440549955451.jpg (62 KB, 625x439) Image search: [Google]
1440549955451.jpg
62 KB, 625x439
>>51884984
>Fucktard Chrome UI clone fan asshole!
>>
>>51885004
already using the beta, as you can see when I said I'm on beta 9. I'm just asking why it isn't giving me the option to update to a 44 build.
>>
Mozilla is a child molesting ass garbage company, controlled by large sums of money and are stupid shit to suck the cock of Google fan-boys and Anti customization of the fascists! Stupid fucking rapists of minors, boys and girls!

Stupid fuckin Google Chrome clone of whores and cock suckers! Eat shit, driving to hell and suck Google's cock until swallow himself up in suicide! ISIS must start from the head, and the Russian Super-Hero military must pump 2 cock sucking bastards to the ground so that its value carcasses are sent into space for no one is a victim nausea more, fucktards!

You Mozilla fucktards as to humiliate the bodys of minors, the girls and suck on her clit! May our dear Lord God and jesus Christ send their decaying bodies straight to hell, to touch the communities of the golden egg of glory! Play with my 2 large bells of gold and of glory, the stupid transvestite asshole! Fuck you and Fuck you STUPID FUCKING PUSSY!!!!
>>
>want to leave cuckzilla firetrucks
>no open source browser has as good noscript extension
Either you can block everything or nothing.
uzbl can block selected scripts but even the extension says that it doesn't always work.
>>
Hey! I am Tyler-D of Rapezilla! I love to put my holy Rapezilla cock in the pussies of girls of 6 years or in the mouth of 6-year old boys! Dear raped to the users, we hope you enjoy our bright and shiny cool Chrome clone, in the same way as we do ... In the same way as you do to enjoy sucking Google cock, in the same way as we do... Day to day, month to month, year by year! You users has to know, we are addicted to the money of Google and prostituting ourselves with a smile slasher always and forever!

and never forget:

Shit fucktards Mozilla nazis! Let the rape of 6-year children and mountain goats fucking pussies stupid! That ISIS decapitarlo and it will send you to hell damn infidels have no value! NAZICUNTS stupid! And as I do not support ISIS - The Russian troops should bomb that fucktards into oblivion after! Fuck Mozilla, fuck Isis, fuck America! God bless Russia and Russian people, fucktards!
>>
File: About Mozilla Firefox.png (84 KB, 693x364) Image search: [Google]
About Mozilla Firefox.png
84 KB, 693x364
>>51876821
Good :) No differences compared to 42 though. Just updated.
>>
Fuck you pussies clone Mozilla Chrome!

Ah Mozilla !!! Fuck Google Loving fascist anti customization! You idiots violas 4 years old mountain goats in the strength of the bitch Justin Dolske! Rapists fucking 4 years old mountain goats! Hey bitches! I shit on your fucking faces joes cheap!

Hey! This is Gaywin ass Harp, one of the browsers Clone fresh chrome Devs of Mozilla! Bondage, unconditional lover gay friends Trashbin Porno-Dolske and Asshole Dotzler, they are the rapists of the mountain goat more hip in teh Universe! Mozilla is teh c-c-criminal most incredible o-o-oraganisation in the mountain goats v-v-violating b-b-business! That is cocksuckers right!
>>
>>51885026
I would have thought it would download the v44, not v43b9
>>
>>51876883
>Address bar botnet
What?
>>
>>51885071
Fucktard Chrome UI clone loving asshole! Cut your head off and shit yourself in your neck you stupid fucking son of a bitch!
>>
>>51885126
>son
Well, I'm a girl, so by definition that does not apply to me :)
>>
Everyone who supports Chrome clone company Mozilla should be electrocuted and shit right non the head.

You godforsaken Anti customization fucktard Nazis! Stupid fascists! Poor Adolf Hitler caricatures.
>>
>>51876974

Try a derivative like Pale Moon. FF does have a lot of bloat lately, but derivatives usually strip out unwanted features while retaining things like security fixes and rendering support.
>>
>>51885152
Hopefully an Islamist forces you under hijab or burka because such a disgrace which tries to be a human being in disguise should be forbidden to show it's butt ugly face in the public!
>>
>>51885183
Well, I don't live in any or anywhere near an islamic state :)
>>
That's right fucktards! Everyone who supports such a user betraying and content stealing ripping company should be sent by the police to a Syrian training-camp and butt raped by some hordes of stone age Muslim scum until some brain is growing again.
>>
>>51885267
Then i hope a horde Muslims will invade your country and butt rape you and your children and your dirty mountain goat!
>>
>>51885295
>Then i hope a horde Muslims will invade your country
Won't happen :)

>>51885295
>and your children
I would probably eat the one trying to do such.

>>51885295
>your dirty mountain goat!
What? :))
>>
>>51885295
I would say there are also different ways to make people aware that Mozilla is copycat only today. With acting like you are doing you only will reach the opposite reaction.

If there should be an invasion of whoever, then you and your country, because being that autistic like you are truly earns to be wiped out.
>>
>>51885267
>LE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SMILEY :))))) IM NOT ACTUALLY MAD AT ALL :))))) OH AND BTW, IM A GIRL (=WHORE)
you know the rules. No girls on the internet. Now go get raped by muslims
>>
>>51885549
>you know the rules
What?

>>51885549
>No girls on the internet
I doubt..

>>51885549
>Now go get raped by muslims
No (:
>>
>>51884744
Hey!!

Don't diss the ISS.
>>
>>51885580
How new are you?
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.