[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... I mean, he's got some pretty violent and dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 9574409cee[1].png (20 KB, 577x161) Image search: [Google]
9574409cee[1].png
20 KB, 577x161
So... I mean, he's got some pretty violent and dangerous delusions, right? What is our moral responsibility here? Should we call somebody?

I don't want to turn on the evening news one day and see Terry's mugshot. Who would continue to provide TempleOS updates?
>>
>>51874527
Eat shit and die CIA nigger
>>
File: 1447366475166.png (1 MB, 1024x1387) Image search: [Google]
1447366475166.png
1 MB, 1024x1387
>>51874527
>Homo is by choice. That's why they are vile and guilty. If they stick a penis in yer face, I'm pretty sure you could choose to be aroused.
>>
>>51874596
hes right, you know
>>
Depart of Vehicle Motors?
>>
>>51874634
and OP is a faggot
>>
OP approves of thought crime
>>
Goddammit fuckin Terry at it again lmaooooooooo
>>
He's a fucking nutter, but if he wasn't he wouldn't be making templeOS
>>
>>51874634
Well it's a point of empathy. If you're not gay then a penis in your mouth is not an attractive proposition, so being able to empathise with someone who has different emotional responses to things than you requires a level of empathy that requires conscious thought- monkeys can empathise with other monkeys who feel the same way they do, but it takes humans to empathise with those who feel differently.
>>
File: rfs.gif (9 KB, 192x81) Image search: [Google]
rfs.gif
9 KB, 192x81
and what exactly is wrong using software written by murderers?
>>
>>51874527
>I don't want to turn on the evening news one day and see Terry's mugshot.
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>51874739
Development slows down when they get caught.
>>
>>51874769
This.
>>
>>51874769
This
>>
>>51874769
This.

Muderfs was a pioneer of it's age, backed and funded by large companies and was the default for distros like SuSE.

Now, it's almost forgotten and reiser4 will never get into the mainline because of the lack of devs and muh political reasons.
>>
>>51875577
This.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.