[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 34573457.png (292 KB, 675x313) Image search: [Google]
34573457.png
292 KB, 675x313
#1 corporate Verizon shill here

4 months on the job already killing old men

Ask me anything, aside from incredibly indepth questions about Iraq to Mongolia jailbreaking unlocking. I sell phones to people. Not to assholes who have no reason to come into the store in person asking questions they will only find online anyways.

Yes I am commission.
>>
>I sell phones to people.
so people buy phones from your store, you mean
>>
>>51873897
>I sell phones to people. Not to assholes who have no reason to come into the store in person asking questions they will only find online anyways.

THAT IS YOUR JOB that like saying I work at department store,but I refuse to make the cloths look neat. kill yourself
>>
>>51873910
Yes.

Verizon's and pretty much all major carriers is to move away from this meshing of phone service and devices. The standard 2 year pricing is being killed off for a new trend. Where people pay full price for the phones over 24 months and their monthly plan is lowered. It ends up being cheaper for the customer and no contract to hold over both heads. Issue is people are pissy phones are no longer "free". When they paid out the piss hole every month on line access under 2 yr agreements. The main drive is to move away from overall customer service and helping old people set up their email and fast feature driven interaction with millennials that will buy cases online.

>>51873930
>Hello my white Argentinian friend.

No. My job is to connect your device to our network. Not configure 1834 different settings and make sure all 12 of your devices are receiving the same fucking calender information through and 5th party ad hoc outlock app.

You want service outside the US? Don't come into the fucking store. No one has any kind of training nor is there any incentive for us to learn or help you. It is wasting both our time.
>>
>>51873897
How many people were abusing the $300 trade-in a few months ago?

And where is my VS986 bootloader unlock?
>>
>>51874072
>abusing the $300 trade-in
Quite few. In fact is is one of my strongest selling point this season. If they don't have an old device. I tell them to go across the street to walmart and buy a pre-paid.

I almost always get a tablet on those sales which boosts data with is the ONLY real metric they care about nowadays. I make sure they getnice cases and I put on tempered glass protectors and use the rest on speakers.

No, fuck I do not know what that is. I don't even care to know because anyone asking about such a specific thing knows more then me on the subject and is unlikely to buy anything. I fucking hate HATE no-lifer shitsticks who come instore. I can get the occasional "I don't want to buy anything because I am safe with my phone and stores are evil" guy. It comes with the territory.

No I want to eye fuck the faggot who use unlimited plans to 80gb a months wearing a LITERAL hentai shirt of Cinderella fingering her hardly clad vag with a total of FOUR teeth to cover his front mouth. I met him today and given the chance and no punishment would have beat him to death on principle. He will rape and murder and child in his life. It isn't even a question.
>>
what a strange thread this turned out to be
>>
>>51874117
Who are you even replying to?
>>
>>51873897
I work for AT&T corporate ask me anything /g/
>>
>>51874176
Why do you still claim to be a top-tier network when your service is objectively and measurably worse than the other two major carriers?
>>
>>51873897
Where the fuck is Lollipop for the Xperia Z3v?
>>
>>51874191
Cause we have Directv and the Sunday ticket and are focusing more on our video services instead of data only. Next month were launching a video service that competes with Netflix and Hulu hat will not consume AT&T and Directv customers data.
>>
>>51874168
He's replying to my post. I'm guessing he's butthurt about neckbeards who walk in his store and shit on Verizon like I did.

I bought a (almost) free G4 from the trade-in promo, but the Verizonbloat combined with T-Mobile compatibility makes the phone kind of shit.
>>
>>51873897
why won't amazon let you drive for flex if verizon is your carrier?
>>
>>51874191
What we lack in data only we are supplementing with our cable and Internet services
>>
>>51873970
kill yourself your job is to answer questions faggots even if they could find it online why? so you can sell the phone to em
>>
>>51874218
>directv
Please don't ruin this service by Jewing the customers to death like you do with all your other services. I'm very worried about the incoming arbitrary rate increases with no subsequent increase in service or quality.
>>
>>51874256
Relax. We're introducing mini satellites so they look less obtrusive to people homes and giving AT&T customers who don't have directv access to the Sunday ticket
>>
>>51874256
Stephenson isn't even as big of a Jew as our previous ceo
>>
>>51874278
>mini dishes
This is a horrible idea. The current gen of dishes are hardly intrusive. All this will do is lower signal strength, while bringing back the "clouds or storms make my satellite lose signal" issue that was solved years ago. This is a thinly veiled plot to bring down superior satellite television in order to maintain your overpriced "cable television", which in reality is shitty packet switched streaming that drops out constantly (see Comcast for examples of this..)
>>
>>51874310
You must be really out of it if you think we want you to have Uverse cable. We're phasing that out next year. It was cheaper for us to buy directv and force customers on that product than for us to increase cable quality and bandwith over our lines to all our customers. So we are jewing customers in a way, but not the way you thought.
>>
>>51874310
And those mini dishes are a compromise for those customers whose landlords don't want a dish
>>
>>51874256
Who the fuck still has a cable subscription in 2015?
>>
>>51874383
>landlord
Rental peasants can't afford satellite, they can't even afford to own their dwelling. Irreverent point. Mini dishes offer no benefits over the current models, only drawbacks. This is a fact. I suspect that their reduced ability to consume bandwith will allow you to cram more customers per satellite, degrading quality for everyone.
>>
>>51874432
Old people bruh
>>
>>51874439
>he thinks we lump customers togeher per satellite

We make money on the hardware so we want to sell as many dishes as possible, scrub
>>
>>51874442
What will happen to the cable industry when all the boomers die?
>>
>>51874464
Same thing as any business would do, shove that shit down other people throats. There is a reason we are expanding our services to Mexico and Canada
>>
>>51874455
>he thinks satellites have unlimited bandwith capacity and can serve infinite customers per geographic area
Do you even work for a telecom company? Every dish requires a fixed amount of bandwith per satellite. If AT&T is phasing out cable and forcing their customers to satellite, this will result in a huge influx of customers with no increase in capacity. Rather than launch a half dozen more satellites at massive expense, they will just Jew down the quality of service so each customer requires less bandwith. It smacks of the iPhone exclusivity debacle where the network failed miserably to deal with the massive influx of demand they created.
>>
>>51874485
We're supposed to be using our network as a back up if there is any congestion to directv, if not, we'll buy our way out of any problem like we've always done in the past
>>
I went to a Verizon store before I made the move from Sprint. Was going to get 4 new lines, phones, cases, warranties etc for my family. The sales guy was such a condescending prick I wanted to punch him in the face. Was going to get 4 android phones outright. All galaxy S4s. Kept ragging on me about how I should just buy iPhones instead. When I was firm(because I came there knowing exactly what I wanted ) he kept going on. IPhone this and iPhone that. When I asked about the version of Android the phone would have out of the box and whether or not the GS4 would get android L, he straight up laughed and said he doesn't even know what I'm talking about, shaking his head like I asked him a question in a different language.

My job also offered a monthly discount too. He didn't like that and tried denying it. After fighting with him and his even bigger prick manager for 15 minutes I walked. Says I'd rather have spotty coverage from Sprint than to do business with them and turned to leave. Now suddenly they're my best fucking friends. Offering Mr free first month service, waived activation fee etc. Fuck Verizon. Went to T-Mobile for half the price for better plan and better device.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1986x2229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1986x2229
>>51874485
Also

Get keked
>>
>>51874625
Shots fired. My buddy works for AT&T. Sells phones and such. Makes bank I'll say that much.
>>
Does no one ITT realize that working for a telecom (retail or corporate) is pretty much where any dream you could ever have goes to die?

Get fucked OP.
>>
Faggot.
>>
This thread is dildos.
>>
>>51874210
Funny how this question always gets skipped by Verizon no matter where it's asked.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.