[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am looking to upgrade my OPO, I was thinking about either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: phone.jpg (44 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
44 KB, 800x450
So I am looking to upgrade my OPO, I was thinking about either the 6p or the OPT.

The only issue I have with the 6p is the price compared to the OPT
>>
>>51870106
if you have an issue with price then you don't need to upgrade.

otherwise, the 6p is better in every way shape and form with the only comparisons being looks, feel in hand, and accessories.
>>
>>51870124
Okay, I did just upgrade my OPO with CM13 so maybe I should stick with it for a while longer.

The 6p does look amazing though and I'm tempted just to say fuck it and stick with it for two years
>>
I'm absolutely loving the 6p. If price is a concern go with the 5x
>>
>>51870148
Yeah just stick with the OPO. This year was pretty shit for phones.
>>
>>51870148
yeah you could go the Google Fi route and do their branded payments. It's an easy system to keep one from breaking the bank so long as you have good T-Mobile and Sprint coverage where you live,
>>
>>51870158
>5x

The price difference over in the UK isn't much between the 5x and 6p. I wouldn't mind paying the extra £10 or so for a better phone
>>
>>51870206
For what its worth I'm also using Google fi in a city with good WiFi access and I'm spending a lot less in monthly costs. Plus I'm a sucker for being off contract.
>>
I have the moto x pure very similar to those and great as well
>>
>>51870243
I'm going to have to be on contract, still a student so I don't have £500 to splash up front but I can get a 6p for around £40 a month and that doesn't seem to bad to me for a phone of that quality, seeming that I was paying £30 for the LG G2.

>>51870329
>Moto X Pure

How could I forget about the Motos
>>
Is the Moto X Pure called the Moto X Style in the UK?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.