[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you circumvent this garbage. I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (92 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 750x1334
How the fuck do you circumvent this garbage. I don't want your god damn app.
>>
don't support sites that force this shit on you.
>>
Desktop view useragent
>>
>>51867477
I'm not supporting shit I just want to see the fucking tab.

Not clicking on any ads or nothing they can go fuck themselves
>>
>>51867500
How the fuck do I do that on an iPhone
>>
>>51867600
install chrome. It has an option
>>
>>51867466
>I don't want your god damn app.
Download it and then delete it.
Simples.
>>
>>51867600
>uses an iphone
>expects to not be ass raped
>>
Nevermind guys, apparently safari on iOS 9 has a request desktop version if you hold down the refresh instead of clicking.

Thanks for your help tho!
>>
>>51867653
Also the app is like 4 bucks, I'm not supporting those asswipe devs
>>
>>51867713
Sorry.
I had no way of knowing $4 was so important to you. Apparently you don't consider the tabs are worth that much.
>>
play by ear instead of relying on tabs
>>
>>51867466
ultimate guitar is fucking scum. the tough part is that there's no other good tab sites out there.
>>
>>51867477
Try and Google guitar tabs without seeing these sites, there's a lot of them
>>
>>51867466
enjoying your iPhone faggot?
>>
>>51869648
Eh it does the job bro.

Plus I really only got it for FaceTime because whether you despise apple or not, you can not deny the quality of that application is miles ahead of its competitors. Clean audio, automatically cancles whatever audio >>51869648
the other line is playing on their phone entirely so you don't hear shit, it's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>51868835
That would be amazing except I suck complete ass at determining the key
>>
>>51867466
Just tweet taytay how to play her song. She's very friendly, she'll share her tabs.
>>
>>51869913
Then you just have to practice more, unless you're content with open chords and wonderwall. Playing by ear is great advice anon.
>>
>>51869507
Have you ever tried? You'll get about half a dozen different sites with their own forums and ad bullshit, but they all link back to ultimate-guitar for their actual tab.
>>
>>51867661
>uses an iphone
>expects to not eat shit with their hands
>>
>using ultimate guitar
>not using paid songsterr app in jailbroken iphone
>baka family
>>
even when you buy the app shit like this pops up to try sell you more shit. Fuck UG. It's a shitty site with a VERY shitty userbase.
>>
>>51867600
tap on address bar and pull down
>>
Yeah UG sucks ass. I'm amazed that a more user friendly competitor hasn't showed up yet.
>>
Stop trying to browse the internet on your telephone and get a computer.
>>
>>51869998
I've been playing for two years and I can just barely do the freebird solo, not all the way tho. My fingers cramp cause it's too fucking long. Just to give you an idea of where I'm at
>>
tap the thing with the arrow middle bottom, swipe to the right and request desktop site.
>>
>>51869507
Confirmed for never have played guitar

Ultimate guitar is pretty much the only tab site these days.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.