[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a GPS tracker for a car to track a harassing motherfucker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: spying.jpg (17 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
spying.jpg
17 KB, 534x401
I need a GPS tracker for a car to track a harassing motherfucker.
I have a family member, who is constantly being harassed by her ex-boyfrend.
He is clearly not mentally stable. He smashed her car multiple times, and kind of chased one of her kids with a knife.
Police will do little, as there is no evidence of the events.
Somehow he always know where she and her car are, and we think there might be a tracking device in her car. She will get it checked soon.
Two can play that game, and I want to place a GPS tracker on his car, so I know where he is.

I need one which can be hidden on the outside of a car, which can be live tracked from a mobile device at all times, and has some sort of battery life. No sms based unit. Live tracking is important.
Can you help me? Price is irellevant.
>>
Http://www.google.com
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>51864347
Oh my bad, https://www.duckduckgo.com
>>
>>51864443
Lol
>>
SPOT tracker would solve your problem but it's pricey. No SMS means you go from a $20 solution to $200 as far as I know
>>
>>51864194
>Police will do little, as there is no evidence of the events.
it sounds like you need to start taking record of the threats. Antagonizing him yourself is a good way for *you* to get arrested and for him to come out looking like a victim.

Stop trying to be a fucking vigilante, retards.
>>
>>51864194
>Two can play that game
You have a hunch that he's tracking your sister/mom/daughter, so you figure that the appropriate response is to *definitely* track him.

Keep in mind that if it simply turns out that she had enabled "find my friends" on her iPhone and left it sharing with him, then the way this will all hash out is that you'll be convicted of a crime and he'll come out of this without incident. Worst case, your sister will very embarrassingly learn that she needs to check her phone's settings or stop checking into places on Facebook or something.

Call the cops and ask them what to do if someone's harassing your sister but making it relatively difficult to keep records. I find it hard to believe that they won't try to help you. To say nothing of their job being to serve and protect (and domestic abuse is the bread and butter of police work), it would look bad if they had calls on their log about your sister over the course of a few days/weeks/months leading up to her being beaten or murdered.

It's mind boggling how earnestly some people run headfirst into endangering themselves when we have cops to do that for us.
>>
If you do find a tracker on your family member's car, it should uniquely identify the owner. A service subscription tied to the unit if it's a satellite tracker or a SIM card if SMS based. Maybe that's enough evidence for police to do something
>>
>>51864263
* https://www.google.com
>>
>>51864194
nevermind those trolls, here's what you need
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google.com
>>
G E N T O O
E
N
T
O
O
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.