[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So instead of paying for Netflix I was looking at the different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So instead of paying for Netflix I was looking at the different VPNs and a few of them seem pretty good while staying fairly cheap : AirVPN, NordVPN, PureVPN, and Private Internet Access.

Apparently PIA is one of the best for its price, would you agree or choose another one?
I'm looking for one that doesn't keep any logs, doesn't kill your internet speed and allows P2P connexions.
>>
PIA doesn't kill your internet speed and allows p2p, but i don't know about logs.

it's main benefit is going to the store and buying a Starbucks/Walmart gift card and paying with that.

didn't visa and mastercard ban payments with their prepaids to vpns? that would make it harder to pay for services without bitcoin.
>>
vpnghost.net
>>
>>51861672
I can't even find any reviews about this one.
>>
I'm using NordVPN here. It's worked pretty well, but in my experience it disconnects often and has some issues with Android.
>>
>>51861774
It's fairly new and a little bit suspicious because this thing showed up in the hidden wiki once. 2 months back. I think.
>>
>>51861816
how's you pay?
>>
>>51861383
I've been using PIA for almost a year now and haven't had any issues with it. And haven't gotten any notices from anyone about downloading torrents.

If you have any worries, just don't connect to a US server when pirating.
>>
>>51861855
I got the full 1 year plan. Seems worth it. Bouncing around between VPN providers would be useless, so once you pick one, you might as well stick with it.
>>
>>51861860
So how does it work? Are you fine after starting the VPN or you need to setup something in your torrent client?
>>
>>51861890
Well it's not like there's any benefit staying with them. You might as well search if there's a better one.
>>
>>51861383
I've spent literraly tenth of hours searching for the best VPN available.
Here's the result : NordVPN and BolehVPN are the best ones.
No logs, outside of US juridiction, strong devs team, good services.

NordVPN even provide a double encrypted server
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.