[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys whats a good joystick, getting real into this game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-13_00003.jpg (265 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13_00003.jpg
265 KB, 1920x1080
So guys whats a good joystick, getting real into this game and thinking of playing other flight sim games.
>>
MODS MODS MODS

>>>/v/
>>
>>51858193
joysticks not /g/?
>>
>>51858157
Saitek X52 Pro is pretty good for the price, X55 is also good if you're willing to spend a bit more and you have large hands.
>>
>>51858229
ah looks good thanks
>>
This is really /v/ territory.

I've got an X52 Pro. It's okay but QC is a bit shit - they break on some people very easily. The CM Fighterstick isn't what it used to be. The Thrustmaster range is actually not bad for the price, if you don't mind the lack of buttons. The best built around is that Warthog one, but it doesn't have a twist yaw like the X52, and you'll be yawing a lot for delicate corrections in ED (even though it's slow compared to roll and pitch).

If you X52 Pro, do the throttle detent, magnet and spring mods. It helps a lot.
>>
Hitachi Magic Wand.
>>
Classic CH stick
>>
I remember hotass fags whining on the forum about getting rekt by KBM all day, everyday.

Don't be a hotas crybaby OP.
>>
Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino

I use it for that game and it works fucking great
>>
>>51858229
>>51860553
Don't listen to casuals.

If you want to get really serious and are not afraid to spend money, go with CH.

http://www.chproducts.com/Combatstick-v13-d-721.html

http://www.chproducts.com/Pro-Throttle-v13-d-719.html

http://www.chproducts.com/Pro-Pedals-v13-d-716.html

The company usually builds real joysticks for planes, ironically enough they built the one in the A-10C warthog but Shaitek got the license.
>>
>>51858157
I run a custom LUA script when flying solo because tricksters love to gang up on a decked out python.
The game got boring for me after a week and a half, and I'm pretty pissed about their DLC pricing.

Basically, you'd be getting a true full game for >$120 two years from now.

>the spaecflite is done!
>omg all de stuff to do
>muh powerplay (admittedly great for hacker AFK farming conflict zones under that one bitch with the huge combat bond bonus)

You mean...trade rares for literally 160 hours to get an upgraded fer-de-lance?
everything else makes so much less money it isn't worth it?
I'd have to spend 40 hours a week for 6 months to buy an upgraded conda?

Boring as shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.