[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before, when I added .torrent files into my transmissions watch-dir,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Before, when I added .torrent files into my transmissions watch-dir, it used to make them *.torrent.added files. Now it does not do this.
Why? That shit was useful because it didn't accept all the files.
Wat do I do?
>>
>>51856095
Install gentoo.

Kidding aside transmission is meme shit.
>>
>>51856292
You are meme shit.
stfu and pls help me.
>>
>>51856370
>stfu
>pls help
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>51856095
>Rename files upon reading
Jesus. That's terrible.
No wonder they removed it.
>>
>>51856095
anon, if something changed that used to work before, a good first place to look is the pkg's changelog to see what's up

you're pretty much betting that someone here uses the same shit and has the same problem instead of trying to help yourself first
>>
>>51856095
I noticed it too, but i didn't give a shit.
Why do you need it?
>>
>>51856557
Because for some reason my transmission won't accept all the files. It was pretty useful when I add 100 torrent files at once and then take back what it didn't accept and download those with my laptop. Now I have no idea which ones it added and which ones it didn't.
>>
>>51856630

Have it trash the original torrent files. All that will be left are those that weren't added.
>>
>>51856646
I changed that option to true but it doesn't remove them either. I don't know why.
>>
>>51856662
Check the write permissions on that folder. Clearly if it doesn't rename and it doesn't remove it either, it most probably isn't able to modify it...
>>
>>51856095
Begin to cry, I don't know what you can do.
>>
>>51856722
chmod 777 /var/www/torrents/files/ so anyone can remove or modify files?
>>
>>51856737
Yeah that would show if the problem is permissions
>>
>>51856756
Did nothing.
Restarted transmission-daemon too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.