[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just a reminder that Elon Musk used to be bald.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1435508817655.jpg (634 KB, 2000x1275) Image search: [Google]
1435508817655.jpg
634 KB, 2000x1275
This is just a reminder that Elon Musk used to be bald.
>>
LITERALLY WHO?
>>
>>51851115
our generations Nikola Tesla you fucking idiot
>>
File: you're_weird.jpg (82 KB, 1435x804) Image search: [Google]
you're_weird.jpg
82 KB, 1435x804
>>51851115
>i'm cool because i acted like i never heard of a guy that has done more than i'll ever do pfft like who is that even i'm so busy and cool that i don't even have time to know who that is lol probs a loser if I haven't heard of him
>>
File: p9sIJ.png (35 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
p9sIJ.png
35 KB, 500x461
>>51850337
I feel sorry for him, he fucking lost in life
>>
>>51851131
Daily Reminder Nikola Tesla burned out early and most of his later stuff is nonsense.
>>
>invented paypal
deserves to be shot Tbh
>>
>>51850337
Oh man, Chris Chan really got his shit together these days. He's not even wearing that medallion anymore.
>>
>>51852575

>being this young

paypal was based as fuck when it first came out, no fees for personal use. then he sold it to the jews and it turned in to cancer.
>>
>>51851131
Edison was literally better at everything than Tesla. He was even right on AC vs. DC.

AC makes no god damn sense for residential use. We're just wasting power converting AC back into DC.
>>
yeah he's new wife is hotter too.
>>
File: Elon-Musk.jpg (194 KB, 950x420) Image search: [Google]
Elon-Musk.jpg
194 KB, 950x420
>>51850337
Well he decided to fix his personal appearance, and he got the money and will to do it.
>>
>>51851217
Same for Isaac Newton.
>>
>>51853126
AC is good for long distance transmission of large quantities of energy. There is an argument that our homes might be better off as DC, leaving the grid to be AC but that transformation would likely happen at the street or even the home level.
>>
>>51851149
kuck detected
>>
>>51850337
god damn he was ugly and bald
and now he's a god

gives me hope
>>
>>51851131
Tesla actually invented shit.

Musk is just a sociopathic business man, a parasite on society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.