[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hacking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (150 KB, 510x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
150 KB, 510x374
Just hacked my neighboors WEP Wifi. Now i don't have to rely on 3g tethering anymore. Feels good man.

How many of you guys are xXxProHackers420xXx?
>>
Until he changes the password....
>>
>>51842855
that's why you get the credential's for the router control panel. That way you can see the password regardless of whether or not he changes it.
>>
>>51842902
I don't even think he knows how to. And if he keeps it on wep i can just crack it again.
>>
>>51842902
You get to access the router without having the pqssword? Neat.
>>
>>51842775
>2015
>wep
>hacker
ok
>>
Wep is eZ. It's harder to crack a nut.
>>
>>51843043
>>51843094
well you gotta start somewhere
>>
You'll be hard pressed to find many people with WEP wifi encryption OP. It's great you started somewhere though.

Don't you have to have a specific wifi chipset to crack network encryption?
>>
>>51843146
I used Commview to capture packets- it has good driver support, all my 3 wifi dongles were supported.
>>
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Hacker
>>
>>51843511
>xXxProHackers420xXx
I was using it ironically in case you didn't notice
>>
>>51843547
>shit post
>shit thread
I ironically not reported you.
>>
>>51842775
i haven't seen WEP in years. who uses this? even shitty ISP routers/APs come with WPA2 as a default these days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.