[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gamer graphics card >gamer motherboard >gamer ram >gamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 19e.jpg (369 KB, 1621x1218) Image search: [Google]
19e.jpg
369 KB, 1621x1218
>gamer graphics card
>gamer motherboard
>gamer ram
>gamer screens
>gamer peripherals

Jesus fuck, can't I get anything these days that doesn't have "GAYMER" slapped all over it? I don't fucking play video games. I use my computer for internet, photography processing, modelling, and college.

I don't want a zillion LEDs all over the place. I just want high quality components that are colored in monochrome or subdued colors if necessary.

And you people wonder why Apple products are so popular.
>>
File: color-imacs.jpg (15 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
color-imacs.jpg
15 KB, 350x200
>>51839052
>can't I get anything these days that doesn't have "GAYMER" slapped all over it?
You can.

>I don't want a zillion LEDs all over the place.
Do not buy LEDs.

>I just want high quality components that are colored in monochrome or subdued colors if necessary.
Lots of options are available.

>And you people wonder why Apple products are so popular.
Pic related?
>>
>>51839052
Can't tell if this kids serious...
>>
>>51839052
>gaming graphics card
>gaming motherboard
Honestly these are technically real.

In the former's case it's obviously useful for more than gaming, but at the same time it could be optimized for gaming. Especially since watching movies in good quality

While gaming motherboards I was more skeptical of, in theory it's also justifiable, depending on how much weight you put on the inclusion of crossfire/sli compatibility, as well as making it easy to overclock.

The rest of it is crap advertising though. The only true gaming peripherals are joysticks and controllers.
>>
>>51839052
Does it matter?
The only LEDs I have are the ones in my case, and I got it for ~38% off.

It doesn't matter at all, bruv
>>
>>51839052
>I don't fucking play video games. I use my computer for internet, photography processing, modelling, and college.
You must be fun be fun at parties.
>>
>>51839052
Even fnatic recommends it!! This graphics card will let me pursue my dream of becoming a pro gamer
>>
>>51839052
>Jesus fuck, can't I get anything these days that doesn't have "GAYMER" slapped all over it?

Yeah, you can. So fuck off.
>>
File: gameassassin.png (272 KB, 360x358) Image search: [Google]
gameassassin.png
272 KB, 360x358
You sound a little gunked, my fellow game assassin.
>>
File: box.jpg (109 KB, 602x542) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
109 KB, 602x542
I found an R9 290x box that doesn't have "gaymer" slapped on the front.
The card itself doesn't have LEDs.
What do I win?
>>
>>51839308

>I discuss videogames at parties

Enjoy your inexistent sex life
>>
File: 1000142_1__8624006-1[1].jpg (70 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1000142_1__8624006-1[1].jpg
70 KB, 800x800
>>51839052
Does this have GAYMER slapped all over it? No it doesn't you dunce. If you don't want parts optimized for gaming, stop looking in the gaming section.
>>
>>51839463
>I discuss internet, photograph processing, modeling and college assignments at parties
Enjoy your inexisting sex life.
>>
>>51839650

I do, fucked a 6/10 artistic hipster chick on Friday rofl, enjoy your videogayms
>>
>>51839690
A 6/10 is a D. That's what they give you when you don't do well enough to pass, but an F might make you cry.
>>
>>51839606
Too bad you still have to pay out the ass to free yourself of gaymer shit though.

I can't wait for consoles to finally kill PC gaming so I can go back to having neutral, professional looking cases hat aren't retarded fridges or blue LED encrusted monstrosities, and boards that don't look like they were shit out of some facebook marketer's sales pitch
>>
>>51839692

>Mad_as_fuck virgin looking down on people who don't pretend to fuck 10/10s over the internet

Enjoy your fleshlight and your VNs broo
>>
>>51839745
My GPA is 4.0 in the class and the bedroom. I graduated mega cum laude. I cram tests and pussy, and the only thing higher than my IQ are the notches on my bed post.
>>
>>51839702
>neutral, professional looking cases hat aren't retarded fridges or blue LED encrusted monstrosities
Are you retarded?
>>
>>51839788
He is, he can't afford to have nice things so he shits on people who can afford to have a hobby.
>>
>>51839813
>he can't afford to have nice things
But there's low budget stuff that's not "gamer"??? This thread is like saying "I wish they'd remove all sports cars from the streets so I can go back to driving a civic"
>>
>>51839690
>He thinks pic related gives him bragging rights
Only in /g/, folks
>>
File: powercolor-290x.jpg (69 KB, 620x339) Image search: [Google]
powercolor-290x.jpg
69 KB, 620x339
>>51839052
Problem solved

Please leave now, thanks.
>>
>case has ricey LEDs
>buy anyway because cheap and otherwise cool enough
>remove LEDs
>enjoy non-rice case
>>
File: 04G-P4-2981-KR.png (251 KB, 401x418) Image search: [Google]
04G-P4-2981-KR.png
251 KB, 401x418
>>51839702
>Too bad you still have to pay out the ass to free yourself of gaymer shit though

But that's bullshit. There's plenty of stuff at all price points that's not gaudy gaymer gear. EVGA's cards and boxes are always understated. There are plenty of motherboards without gun heatsinks and RAM without gaudy heatspreaders. There is literally no merit at all in what you're saying. Either buy the ebin dragon-encrusted gaymer shit or don't. It's entirely your choice.
>>
>>51839052
MSI is a meme company anyway.
>>
File: MSI_Z97_SLI_Krait_Edition_01.jpg (175 KB, 1247x773) Image search: [Google]
MSI_Z97_SLI_Krait_Edition_01.jpg
175 KB, 1247x773
>>51841079
Even MSI do stuff that's nice and plain if you want it.
>>
>>51839052
I got a "gamer" motherboard because it was cheap, and "gamer" ram because it was cheap, they preform fine.
>>
>I am literally retarded: the thread: the musical
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.