[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after Chrome/Chromium disabled avatar-menu command line switch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So, after Chrome/Chromium disabled avatar-menu command line switch and forced pageActions to always stay visible on the bar (I use a lot of extensions I've written myself for specific pages I visit often), I've had enough. What do I use now?
Firefox looks like shit with the title bar and tab bar taking up half the god damn fucking screen.
>>
Each browser is a big floppy dildo. Use the one that hurts the least for you.
>>
Wait for Edge to support extensions.

Until then be quiet and continue using Chrome, faggot.
>>
>>51838490
Right now, Vivaldi looks the best t b h.
>>51838705
Thanks for the advice senpai. I'll wait for Edge to support extension, until then I'll be quiet and continue using Chrome, faggot.
>>
>>51838710
Yeah, do that, faggot.
>>
>>51838490
>Use the one that hurts the least for you.
Some people enjoy a little pain, you know..
>>
>>51838442
you can use stylish to make the ui in Firefox smaller
>>
>>51838442
Opera. I made a switch when they disabled my extensions on the fucking Canary.
>>
File: Untitled.png (142 KB, 1366x738) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
142 KB, 1366x738
>>51838442
>Firefox looks like shit with the title bar and tab bar taking up half the god damn fucking screen.
What?
>>
>>51838964
Chromium still allows unsigned extensions not from store, but if you're on Windows you don't have codecs and can't add them because they also changed other things. Google a shit.
>>51838961
I'd prefer not to use an extension for this, I like my memory to be available for other things. But it's an option I guess.
>>51838981
Pic related
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 1366x768
>>51839028
Why don't you use Windows 7? You also get better hardware acceleration.
>>
>>51839101
Because I prefer coding on Linux.
I do use Windows on my other box, but that's strictly for running my DAW.
>>
S A F A R I
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.