[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i save snapchats on IOS 6.2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How can i save snapchats on IOS 6.2?
>>
Screenshot them
>>
>>51837935
Without the other person knowing, and no. I will not use a camera
>>
>>51837808
Record a video, screen shot the video after
>>
>>51838117
buy a real phone
>>
>>51837808
doesn't it defeat the point of snapchat?

Stop being a faggot, if you're going to play a game, play by the rules.
>>
>>51837808
hold down the power button, hold down onto the snap and then tap the home button. The power button bypasses the screenshot detection
>>
You bought the wrong phone.
>>
GhostPrefs might do it
>>
>>51837808
jailbreak that shit nigguh and install phantom
>>
>>51838135
this
>>
>>51837808
I'm supposed you can get snap chat on that old ass update, also jail break it
>>
>>51837808
6.2 wtf are you autistic that's not a thing
>>
>>51837808
>place in airplane mode
>Open snap
>sceenshot
>log out
>close app
>turn off airplane mode
>log in
>review snap for the first time
>???
>fap
>>
>>51837808
Are you really that desperate to save noods?
>>
>i
>save
>IOS 6.2
There's no way to save you anymore anon.
>>
>>51838157
This. Fuck people who take screenshots in snapchat. I have a friend who does that all the goddamn time, i'm not sending anything to him anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.