[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recommend me a comfy computer chair. current one sucks, my ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
recommend me a comfy computer chair. current one sucks, my ass is getting bruised by the screws that are poking through the padding
>>
>>51836525
if on a budget, ikea markus

if not, herman miller aeron

but really just go sit in chairs at an office store until you find one you like
>>
>>51836607
not op but the markus is still a bit too expensive of a chair for me. what about Ikea Torkel? or a -$100 one?
>>
>>51836525
holy shit that hermian miller chair looks good
>>
>>51836749
malkolm, ~80 USD, is the shit.

(I'm a 6'-ish dude so YMMV)
>>
Im looking at those used steelcase leap are they any good?
>>
File: 01_1.jpg (49 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
01_1.jpg
49 KB, 716x716
I have one of these. It's out of your budget by the looks of it and certainly not the best chair available.

But memes aside it's very comfy, the reclining is also a lovely feature.
>>
>>51836910
I hate how retarded these look. It's like buying a keyboard with gay men LEDs. No matter how comfortable they are I will never get one.
>>
>>51836936
My entire battle station is black and blue, so I kinda like it. Black and blue mobo, black case and blue lights, black keyboard with blue LEDs, black and blue headphones, black and blue mouse.

Call me a faggot, but I like it. It's gaudy, but I like it.
>>
>>51836857
I'm 6' that'll probably work. I assume you own the Malkolm? if so how's the durability?
>>
>>51836910
My university has some really expensive 300 or so dollar chairs in some of their computer labs with a woven mesh of rubbery material. They are so fucking thin and comfy. Forgot the brand name.

I have the same problem as OP just slapped a bunch of couch pillows in there, somewhat comfy but irritating because the pillows creep forward and you have to keep getting off the chair every once in a while and readjusting them.

I'd rather spend that kind of money towards a mechanical keyboard even if it is just $80~$100.
>>
>>51836880
Thats the way to go if you can find one in good condition. Make sure to check it out and make sure there isnt too many cum stains and all the adjustments work and the height adjustment isnt broken/sinks down.
>>
>>51836607

This.

I would add the steelcase leap in there too, but aeron is still king. Also, I can confirm, don't go any less than the IKEA markus.
>>
>>51836910

I need to get one of these, I need shoulder guards. I hate it when I'm watching youtube and I hit a corner that puts me into 200Gs of sidewards force.
>>
>>51836525
One of the racer chairs, they're highly adjustable compared to cheap office chairs

>>51836936
You're an idiot, just get one that's pure black
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-07-18-17.png (677 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-07-18-17.png
677 KB, 1440x2560
Thinking about getting pic related. Built in leg rest or Ottoman is basically a must have. 6'3" tall fag here with restless legs and super adhd. All of the customizations seem mega comfy for me.
>>
>>51839193
>200 lateral G's
You uncultured fuck
>>
>>51837141
Not him but I've been owning the Malkolm for 2 years and it's still as comfy as ever
>>
>>51839320
Is that as far as the leg rest goes?
>>
>>51839370
The cushion folds out. I was skeptical until I seen the video and it looked pretty decent. So it extends, and folds over on the hinge.
>>
>my ass is getting bruised by the screws that are poking through the padding
what model?
>>
Plastic chair and a couple cushions.

Expensive chairs are like audiophile shit, but for your ass
>>
>>51836607
>but really just go sit in chairs at an office store until you find one you like
That's very bad advice. Most chairs are comfortable if you sit in them for 5 seconds. If you don't try one for 15 hours straight, you can't tell how comfortable it really is over that time period. If you don't use that chair for months, you don't know if it doesn't degrade quickly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.