[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I now have a wireless keyboard mouse and headset and couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: HrgLdo.jpg (19 KB, 290x230) Image search: [Google]
HrgLdo.jpg
19 KB, 290x230
I now have a wireless keyboard mouse and headset and couldn't be happier. Why do people still insist on using outdated wires that will eventually break in 2 years time?
>>
>>51832705
Because batteries suck fat mongrel cock.
>>
>>51832705
power, signals, transfer rate, harder to hijack,...
>>
>>51832773
/thread
>>
It has never been the cable the broke for me.
>>
>>51832705
>Why do people still insist on using outdated wires that will eventually break in 2 years time
what are you one about, I've been using wired mouse, keyboard, and headset for way more than 2 years without a single issue.

It's only the cheap crap that breaks down easy, or if you are a massive egg head that doesn't take good care of his hardware.

Going fully wireless is a pain in the ass, you have to replace batteries once they degrade and recharge them regularly. I'd only use wireless were it is lower upkeep and in applications were wires are a nuissance.

For instance, my modem is too far from my room so I use wifi despite an ethernet being better. If you are using something like a VR HMD where you move around a lot then wires can be a nuissance.

For mouse and keyboard wires don't tangle up as you do not move them around much. Headset could benefit from wireless if you find yourself tangling them up or running over the cable with your chair regularly but sound quality could suffer, and you'd have to regularly recharge the fucker or replace batteries once charge carrying cappacity degrades.
>>
>>51832705
Is seeing all of a computer's ports filled up really satisfying for anyone else?
>>
>>51833206
nope, because it means i'm running out of ports / interfaces i might need some time
>>
>>51832705
>2 years time
wat
>>
>middle of typing
>button press doesnt go through
>mouse to something
>accuracy is completely off
>mouse stops working randomly
>sacrificing a shitload of performance for a little bit of conviencience
no ty
>>
>>51833206
I like seeing an entire row of USB ports filled, though not necessarily every port there is.
>>
>>51832725
/thread
>>
File: 1395595731292.jpg (41 KB, 495x480) Image search: [Google]
1395595731292.jpg
41 KB, 495x480
>>51832705
input lag, weight, transfer rate, batteries suck huge horse cock
>>
I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, literally no reason not to besides muh gaymen
>>
>>51832705
I have 5 year old rusty USB cables that work fine

Also what happens when your batteries run out?
>>
>>51832705

Enjoy it when your batteries die at 2am and you have to drive to the store to get new ones.
>>
>>51839944
>>51837970

>what is rechargeable batteries
>>
>>51832705
>wireless keyboard
Enjoy having every keystroke logged by the Man and/or your neighbor etc
>>
>>51832705
>tfw no translucent colored cables
>>
>>51832705
I have 10 year old cables that have yet to break, perhaps you're just shit at handling things.

>>51832773
>>51832725
quite concise answers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.